Tuesday, November 10, 2009

My Glam Queen Amerie

The Look
Alexander Wang dress
Unearthen bullet necklace
Pamela Love bear ring
Givenchy shoes
"I love this dress from resort. Alexander Wang mixes in perfectly with the rest of my wardrobe. I wear my Lara boots so often I’ve had to replace the heels."


The Look
CL sequin jacket
Rag & Bone leggings, click here to buy
T by Alexander Wang tank
“I bought these pants to wear onstage but have ended up wearing them all the time.”
I LOVE THIS LOOK! She looks Amazing



THE LOOK
See by ChloƩ dress
Temperley London belt
Gucci shoes
"I’m a heels person. These are surprisingly comfortable."



The Look
Theory blazer
Joie tank
Bliss Lau body chain, click here to buy
Siwy shorts
Givenchy shoes
"My rule is if you love something, wear it to death."




The Look
Elie Tahari top
Givenchy pants and shoes
Bliss Lau body chain, click here to buy
"I’m heavy on accessories, but I usually don’t wear earrings."



THE LOOK
Alexander Wang fringe top
Jet jeans
Alexander Wang boots, click here to buy
Pamela Love daggers
“This is my typical airport look. I was nervous I’d get stopped by security because of my Pamela Love daggers.”



The Look
T by Alexander Wang tank
Topshop shorts
Miss KK feather necklace
Studded cuff
ChloƩ over-the-knee boots
“As soon as I saw these boots, I knew I had to have them.”







The Look
Floral dress
Alexander Wang vest
Pamela Love talon cuff
Gucci boots
"I bought this dress online and then had it altered to fit perfectly. My amazing tailor chopped off a few inches from the hemline."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...