Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year Dolls!!



Hi dolls, as the final day winds down to an end for 2009 I am thinking back on the year and all it's happenings. We've been very blessed this year. Mi amor and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary of marriage! It's been fab and he's my best friend in the whole world so I can't complain. I'm very grateful to have an amazing mother, a loving family and the best friends a gal could ask for. I can't forget my pups and how much joy they bring me on a daily basis with their shenanigans! It's been rough for us as a country but I have a feeling 2010 is going to be amazing for all of us!

I really feel that if you have a dream in your heart, don't wait another minute! Act on it now and begin the preparations for it, set it in motion and live it out day by day.
As for resolutions, they are more like hopeful prayers that I keep. I hope for good health for all of you, true peace and love in your hearts, someone to laugh with whether a friend or a relative or a honey and a ton of glamour only because your gorgeous!! I thank you for stopping by to visit with me and I hope we become even better friends next year! I promise to keep it glam! May you have a very blessed New Year! xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...