Monday, December 28, 2009


Hi dolls! How was your Christmas? I know I've neglected you for a few days, and believe me I've got a lot of catching up to do! Isn't it nice to get away from the computer and phones for a few days though? Last week was a tad bananas for me as we were getting ready to fly home for Christmas and then adding that the month of December is my busiest time at work. I end up feeling like an overworked elf by the time it's all over! We had a nice time at home with family and I ate my weight in candy, cookies and cakes and drank lots of champagne! It was delightful. My honey and I were able to finally wear all our winter gear and we looked like Eskimos! We only get to bust it out once in a while since we live in sunny California, so we make an event out of scarves, gloves, hats and boots.

Last night as we drove to the airport, it started to snow! It was so beautiful! But I was happy to leave it behind and come back to the warmer weather. And of course I was so happy to see my puppies again! I missed them dearly. This week should be wonderful as we gear up for the new year! Counting our blessings and re-organizing our priorities. Hope you are enjoying your Holidays too! xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...