Thursday, January 7, 2010

My Closet...the Final Frontier...

My shopping habits need a major makeover! Do you ever find yourself buying things and then 6 months later finding them in your closet or a drawer and think to yourself: "Did I buy this?" Or maybe it just doesn't fit perfectly like it should and it never gets worn taking up space clogging your fashion clarity...Here are my shopping resolutions for this year, and yes they need their own resolution category!

I promise to buy more quality and less quantity...

I promise to try more things on/have a fab fit or get them tailored...

To keep my closet more organized so I can see what I have and not buy the same things over again...

I promise to use more of my accessories! (Hello closet full!!)...

I promise to make the best of what I already have and wear what makes me happy and not save it for just special occasions...

I promise to only buy things I absolutely love and adore...

Here's to happy shopping! xoxo

1 comments:

Two Tall Girls said...

Sounds like all the things I promise to do to! Keep us posted on how it progresses!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...