Thursday, February 25, 2010

Gaultier Glam?


Jean Paul Gaultier's Target collection hits stores March 7 and I'm curious to see it in person. I follow pretty much all of the designer collaborations Target has done and I love that for the most part, it's affordable. The price points are $17.99 to $199.99, with the later being a little high for a Target piece. $199? I'm going to Nordstrom's if I'm going to spend that kind of money honey. Here's what buddy said about the line: "My collection with Target pays homage to the wide range of personalities that make up the diverse styles of American women... From ingénue to rock 'n' roll, this collection celebrates women of all ages and a host of distinctive, iconic American styles." Will you be heading to Target?.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...