Friday, February 26, 2010

Glam List

I decided to try Lauren's Fill in the Blank Friday List. Check her out at The Little Things We do

1. When I'm nervous I get butterflies

2. My favorite item in my closet is my suede black mary jane Louboutin's. Oh how I love thee!

3. Watching trashy reality TV is kind of annoying but addicting.

4. My favorite childhood memory is one is cooking with my grandmother and eating the deliciousness afterwards.

5. Something you may not know about me is I can dance Flamenco.

6. A true friend loves at all times. And makes you laugh.

7. Something I hope people think of when they think of me is I inspire them and always have love for them.

1 comments:

my name is lauren. said...

if i owned a pair of louboutins they'd be my favorite item in my closet too. i've wanted a pair for a couple of years now, and i'm hoping one of these days my hubs will feel like surprising me in an extravagant manner :). i'm not holding my breath, but still......

thanks for playing along and i hope you have a lovely weekend!

{Lauren}

thelittlethingswedo.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...