Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Spring!

I always feel as though Spring starts as soon a March does, mostly because I'm ready for the vibrant spring colors and the switch in wardrobe. And who isn't tired of wearing sweaters and boots by this time! Well, I can't complain too much, I live in sunny California! But still, a girl needs a reason to revamp her wardrobe! With one more week left of February, here are a few of my must have pieces for spring.

FLORALS:
Cardigan: Speigel $39-cute for work!
Dress: Old Navy $24! -paired with a blazer or a jean jacket and it's a perfect weekend dress.

NUDES:


Dress and Blouse: Asos.com - I can't get enough of nudes, blushes, neutrals right now!
Pumps: Aldos - Nude shoes elongate your legs making them super sexy.

RUFFLES/LACE

Blouse, cardigan and shorts: F21 - I'm a girly girl so ruffles and lace are a must for me.

LEATHER SANDALS



Sandals: Nordstrom-Remember to shop early for sandals! Now is the time to get out and find the great pieces ahead of season.

CUFFS

Cuffs: Shopstyle.com - Cuffs give any look edge and they come in so many beautiful styles it's hard to choose!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...