Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Dazzled

Hi dolls, my glam girl Ellen at All That Inspires has awarded me my very first award!

Isn't she precious for thinking of me! Here are my five blogs that I'd like to pass along this award to and hope that you will defeinitely check them out for total glamour!



Here's moi, always looking for the beauty in the world. I love this picture of me, because I'm looking at YOU! Wherever you are dolls, I hope I can continue to bring the glam and continue together to inspire, and create the beauty within us. xoxo

8 comments:

jordan said...

hi there! cute blog. i'm loving ALL of the COLOR going on in your photos!!

Rachel said...

hey my first blog award! thanks for passing it along.
You definitely deserved it since your blog is just great. So glad you considered mine worthy too :)
So the deal is to pass it along? Ok I have to go get started on my list. Too many lovely blogs to choose from. . .

its simple love said...

I am so flattered! Thank you for the award! You are too kind:)

Rachael

RepublicOfChic said...

Weeeeee! Thank you! The feeling is very close to winning an Academy :)

Ok, So being the blog award virgin that I am, I have to ask.. I'm supposed to post this on my blog and tag others? ::Daft moment::

Ladyulia said...

hey
thx fo cmenting back

I love the way u call the reader, Doll,,
sound very cutee

and congrats fo ur award deaar,,,

XOXO
YULIA RAHMAWATI

Taj Acosta said...

Thanks dolls! @Rachel and @Republic -I believe you post on your blog and pass along to 5 others you admire. Says the newbie! xoxo

Two Tall Girls said...

Hi, thanks so much from Two Tall Girls. We are so honored. We enjoy your blog and beautiful photos. Congrats! to you too.
Rebel & Karyn

Alyson Blaire said...

thank you so much! i'm excited :)

xx
alyson

cultureandcouture.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...