Monday, March 8, 2010

Falling Down Rabbit Holes

It rained all day in L.A. on saturday, which proved to be a perfect day for going to the movies! I watched Alice in Wonderland and although I was surrounded by about 200 children, I too felt like one of them! I was all giddy with excitment as we put on our 3D glasses and fell down the rabbit hole together.
I then proceeded to watch Avatar afterwards. I know, I'm probally the last person on earth to see it! I loved it as well and was super content afterall that it rained all day. Nothing like spending a day in the movies! Have you loves seen Alice in Wonderland yet? What did you think? xoxo

6 comments:

stephanie Toole said...

I'm so excited to see it.. I'm going to see it this weekend at the El Captian theatre.. I have never been before.. so excited

Karen said...

I adored it! It got such mixed reviews initially, but I thought it was brilliant and wonderful. I am going to see it again.

Apple Girl. said...

I can't wait to see Alice in Wonderland, so excited!
Thanks for your comment!

http://89rottenapples.blogspot.com

Cafe Fashionista said...

Book, movie...I adore anything and everything Alice. Falling down the rabbit hole was truly the best moment of my life!

And just for the record...you're not the last person on earth to see Avatar - I still haven't seen it either!! :)

Rachel said...

ooh i love these alice pix, i havent seen them before. no no despite my post i havent yet seen the film.

oh btw the hot springs i went to is called sycamore springs in avila beach ca. most rooms have the tubs on the balcony (as opposed to in the room as in my pix)which i think might have been nicer, but they were booked. either way i had a great time u should definitely try it.

THELOOKING_GLASS said...

I love the costumes in Alice, however I found that AVATAR was a much better movie, for me anyway!!!

thelookingglassvintage.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...