Friday, March 5, 2010

Fashion Accessory

FRECKLES - by Natasha Bedingfield
I wondered if I could trade my body with somebody else in magazines
Would the whole world fall at my feet?
I felt unworthy and would blame my failures on the ugliness I could see
When the mirror looked at me
Sometimes I feel like the little girl who doesn't belong in her own world
But I'm getting better
And I'm reminding myself
'cause a face without freckles is like a sky without stars
Why waste a second not loving who you are
Those little imperfections make you beautiful, lovable, valuable,
They show your personality inside your heart
Reflecting who you are...

If you lovlies have freckles, you are kissed by the sun and beautiful to me! xoxo

14 comments:

Hannah ♥ said...

LOVE this post.
freckles are beautiful... natural beauty all the way

LONDON--ROSE.BLOGSPOT.COM

xx

Trendy Gourmandise said...

nice pics !

SR@MyStyle said...

Cute post and thanks for stopping by too!

Phoebe Rose said...

I love these pics! Freckles are so pretty :)
Thank you for your comment X

http://flowergirlfashion.blogpsot.com

kate funk said...

Gorgeous post, I appreciate it, since of course I have freckles!!!
velvetcupcakeskvf.blogspot.com

Audrey Allure said...

Beautiful photos!

The Trendy Fashionista said...

I love this poem. Nice blog :)

-The Trendy Fashionista
http://thetrendyfashionista.blogspot.com

diamondsinchampagne said...

Firstly LOVE Natasha Bedingfield.
I think freckles can be oh so cute.

Denise said...

It's cute actually. But i don't have one and i just feel less cuter. hihihi.

i love these photos. amazing.


I am Denise Katipunera

Nathalie said...

Inspiring pictures!

M. said...

yess! I love freckles!

lovelove, M.
http://marissaexplains.blogspot.com

Pratishtha Durga said...

Lovely post. And what a beautiful post. Hope you are having a wonderful week.

nayaJ said...

Thank you for this post. I'am african american w/ freckles and at first I hated them because I was different but I have grown to love my uniqueness.

hiking in stilettos said...

I love this post! I hated my freckles as a little girl, but now I love them. They make me look that much more like my sweet mother.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...