Monday, March 15, 2010

Glam Bag

I've been tagged by Audrey Allure for the Fantasy Glamorous Bag Challenge! I have to name my dream bag and contents inside.

Depending on the day, and my mood my dream bag may be a Chanel, Hermes, Lanvin, Nancy Gonzalez...you get the picture. But I have been eyeing this beautiful Valentino for Spring and how appropiate that it's called the "Glam Tote"!
Inside this gorgeous bag would be the obvious phone and mula

This Miu Miu Crystal wallet:


A journal to write down ideas and thoughts...


Lollia Inspire shea butter hand creme- smells so good
My fav Covergirl Fruit Spritzers lipgloss in Guava Splash

This gold Canon PowerShot camera for quick snaps
I always have an extra pair of spicy earings in my purse to update my look for evening
Living in L.A. you definitely need sunglasses

And lastly, a sprizt of the worlds most expensive permfume! Clive Christian No. 1

Now I must tag:



5 comments:

OneCraftyFox said...

Too fun, I am happy to play along :) Thanks, darling!

VMcreation-fashion-studio-atelier said...

I love all pices here,my dear Glam Lady!-)*

This bag is SO whimsical,wooow!!!

Thank you for you always fascinated pictures selection!-)))*

Much love and hugs,

***Violetta***

stephanie Toole said...

I feel like I need to go shopping now.. =)

Taj Acosta said...

@Stephanie you are so funny!
@viotetta thanks doll ;)
@Mara Isn't that purse to die for!
xoxo

Oh to be a Muse said...

i have that journal! great choices.

cherylclarke.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...