Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Award goes to...


I've been blessed with a few awards lately and I need to share the love!
Cheryl at Oh To Be a Muse has found me worthy of this lovely award! Thanks Cheryl!

Rules

Copy the award and place it on your own blog
Post a link to nominator
Express 7 things about yourself
Nominate seven other bloggers
Link them




My 7
I love baby animals especially puppies!
My favorite color is purple
My eyes change colors when I cry or am in the sun
I can play the piano, the clarinet and sing
I'm afraid of spiders and dark alleys ;)
I traveled to Europe for 2 wks without my family when I was 16
I collect perfume bottles

I shall pass this on to these glam blogs that you must check out:
Kia at Dancing with Mozart to Beethoven
Catherine at Stitch and Boo
Fe at Secret Dream World of Fe
Life Love Beauty
Josie at With a Wink and a Smile
Isabel at Walk of Fashion
Jamie at Glam Latte


My dearest Rachel at Little Girl Shiny World gave me this award! Thanks Rach ;)













I am supposed to pass it along to 10 blogs but I'm feeling overwhelmed
 so I am making it 5 instead. Don't shoot me.

Here are the lovely glam blogs:
Katie at Fashion's Maven
The Looking Glass
Amy at Junghwa by Amy Stewart
Violetta at VMCreation Studio Atelier
Diana at One Crafty Fox

I won an award from the sweetheart at The Looking Glass  below












I am to divulge 7 more things about me and pass along to 7 lovlies here goes!

My 7
Sometimes I eat cereal for dinner
I can't stand pumping gas in my car
I call my mum Geneva. It's not her real name, I just made it up a loooong time ago because it rhymed with diva and it stuck. She's actually not a diva and is the sweetest lady. Well she can be sometimes!
I was a zebra in my past life ;)
I love God and talk to Him constantly
My DVR is 98% full with the food network shows, Giada, Barfoot Contessa, Tyler's Ultimate etc. Sorry Hubs!
I think my neighbor might be Dexter. Not kidding he freaks me out!

Here are 7 gorg blogs to check out when you are sippin' on some tea or coffee:

Tanvi at The Fabulous Life of Not so Rich and Infamous
Bardot in Blue
The Vintage Obsession
Charry at Eyecandy
Stephanie at Bits and Baubles
Yulia at Get up, Survive, Go Back to Bed
Rachel at Little Girl, Shiny World

I am sorry if I have forgotten an award please forgive! I like to participate in these because I feel it's tremendously important to support each other. I value all your precious comments and creativity out there, it makes my day brighter! Have a blessed night dolls! xoxo

21 comments:

Rachel said...

1. omg ms. piggie in a kimono. fabulous.lol
2. thank you! & your welcome! strange to say them both at once :)
3. love dexter the show, wouldnt want to live next to him. my neighbor is this old man who yells at me for double parking. boo.
4. im convinced that i lived a past life during the 17th century. you were a zebra? maybe we met. lol
and finally, your explanation of why you call your mom Geneva was great. i still have no idea why you call her Geneva though :)

Francesca said...

I love the photos :)
My eyes change color when I cry too, I actually just put that in a post. And my favorite color is purple. haha.

Taj Acosta said...

@Rachel I have no idea either it just sounds perfect for her. I renamed her I guess! lol
@Frencesca maybe we are twins separated! ;)

Francesca said...

Taj - I think we probably are ;)

Isabel said...

thanks for the award!! means alot and i shall pass this one....AND i also LOVE LOVE LOVE food network shows. i can watch it all day long and not be bored for a minute. lol

Walk of Fashion

Leah said...

Congrats on the awards... and what a cool way to call your mom.

Have a great day! xoxo

Katie said...

Aw, thanks so much Taj! I appreciate it :)

junghwa by amy stewart said...

Thank you for the award! I need to get off my butt and pass mine along too!

stephanie Toole said...

Wow.. thanks so much.. I am honored.. Always love to read your blog.. so fun and inspirational.. so thanks again!

Josie said...

Oh, thank you so much! You are such a sweetie.
xxoo Josie
http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

Fashion Court said...

congrats on the awards! this was fun to read :o)

Tanvi said...

That was so sweet and sooo unexpected :) Thanks! Truly touched!!!

Ladyulia said...

hey there,,,
thx for the award
I'm so happy with that,,,

btw
congrats for all of those award,,,
xoxo
YULIA RAHMAWATI
Get Up,Survive, Go Back To The Bed

FACE IT by Jay Anne Cosmetics said...

Congrats on the award:)

Great blog! I am new follower and can't wait to see pix and read more from you.

http://jayannecosmetics.blogspot.com/

Catherine said...

thank you my love this is super sweet! i wish i had seven bloggers to pass it on to! all in due course, though
xo

OneCraftyFox said...

Thanks so much darling! I will post and pass along soon :)

Have a fab day!

shari @ little blue deer said...

Awww, congrats on the awards, that's awesome!

English Rose ♥ said...

Congrats on the award!!

Merci beaucoup for stopping by darling, i really hope you visit the blog again soon =]

Stay safe and chic ma chérie,
English Rose x
http://iamanenglishrose.blogspot.com

Fé... said...

Congratz on the award, darling :) You certainly deserve one, and a lot more!

Jamie said...

OMG you are so sweet! Thank you for the award! :)

I am so behind I promise I will get it together and have mine up this week!

xoxo
http://glamlatte.blogspot.com

THELOOKING_GLASS said...

Hi ya Darlin'
Thanks for passing this pretty award to me... I love your fun facts..Will post award, got to find a dress for the ceremony :0)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...