Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Haute Look

Hi dolls! It's not often that I recommend a shopping site but when I came accross HauteLook and some of the jewelry selection I died! If you're a jewelry gal like me you definitely want to head over to these great deals asap as many of them are only for a few days because they always feature different designers! Here are some of my favorites. xoxo


Amrita Singh Tlaloc Necklace Reg. $100 now $18! Comes in 18k gold or silver plated and gunmetal.

 
Amrita Singh Freyja Earring Reg. $78 Now $18
18k yellow gold plated brass stone dangles

Amrita Singh Shelter Island Ring Reg. $50 Now $14
18k yellow gold plated brass setting

Amrita Singh Morocco Ring  Reg $125 Now $28
Twisted band and setting in 18k yellow gold plating

Amrita Singh Greenport Necklace Reg. $250.00  Now $40


Please let me know if you find any other great deals! I think these pieces are great for summer! Just click on this link to go there for your invitation from me here: HauteLook   They also have clothes and shoes etc. I saw a Furla bag on there that I am debating!

25 comments:

Leah said...

Wow, what a bargain. I love the Morocco ring and the Greenport necklace. These are all so fabulous!

Star-Light said...

Fabulous Jewelry!

The Petite Blogger said...

wow great pieces!! and such good deals!!!!! ill def visit that website!

xoxo jenna

Kasia_B said...

Oh I absolutely adore the 2nd ring! It's gorgeous!

Pop Champagne said...

omg I was going to buy that orange necklace (but the green version) from haute look yesterday haha! heeey great minds think alike ;)

Carina Joana said...

The first necklace is HOT!

Katie said...

Love HauteLook! Great site.

Blicious said...

LOVING those rings! sighhhhhhh

xoxo

Yary and Sary said...

these items are really really nice..
-Yaary.

janettaylor said...

My fav is the last necklace!

bobbybeauty.com said...

This is just like a lot of the jewelry in your spreads. I love the numbers! Now that's what I call a sale!

BonjourRomance said...

BonjourTaj,
I'll take the coral necklace, I can see it perking up those sundreeses now.
Hope you're having a great weekend,
Mimi

Leslie @ A Blonde Ambition said...

Oh my gosh, I love all of these pieces! I will definitely have to check out that store. Have a great Wednesday afternoon, darling!

Josie said...

LOVE the turquoise and coral ring -- such pretty stones to pair!
xxoo Josie
http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

VMcreation-fashion-studio-atelier said...

What a very,very nice HauteLook,dear Taj:-)*
Love these ring(color combinations are totally fabulous!!!)

Thank you so much for share these,my dear whimsical girl Taj Acosta!!!

Love,
***Violetta***

shari @ little blue deer said...

Those prices are fabulous, wow! I love statement rings, will have to go take a look!

Liz said...

hi Taj!

i love HauteLook as well and Amrita Singh jewelry line. Did you check out her sandals? They're just as gorgeous.

I am now following your lovely blog.

ox

Tanvi said...

I have been a member of HauteLook for few months now but ignored their mails thinking they just want my money :P But looking at these piecee I shld log in right now :) Thanks!

Mademoiselle Frou-Frou said...

ooh these pieces are great! i love the coral and especially want all of the turquoise!
xox alison

Maria at Bachman's Sparrow said...

HauteLook is amazing and awesome customer service as well! They were out of sunglasses I ordered and gave me $20 credit, more than what the glasses were worth (one top of returning my $)!

xoxo Maria

meraldia said...

Very impressive jewels! Wow!

Cafe Fashionista said...

I WANT those rings! :)

Missy M said...

wow thanks for sharing! will head over there now x

Missy
High street + Couture =
http://thefashionfusion.blogspot.com

junghwa by amy stewart said...

Great deals!!!

Victoire said...

I love the second ring - i've been looking for a piece like that for ages :)

xx

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...