Thursday, May 27, 2010

Smashbox

Hi dolls, I thought I'd share a little secret with you all from Smashbox. They are having a friends and family sale right now and you can get 20% off plus free shipping! Use code (FF2010) Now, I will admit that I am a huge Smashbox fan! I think they have amazing quality of makeup. If you have never tried it, and need some suggestions I will post some of my favs. You can't go wrong with their eye shadow palettes, the pigment is divine! Happy makeup Thursday! xoxo

NAKED BEAUTY PHOTO FINISH LID PRIMER

Love this for priming eye lids for long lasting eyeshadow that doesn't crease, fade or cake up. You can even wear this alone as it has a beautiful shimmer to it.

PHOTO FINISH FOUNDATION PRIMER SPF 15 & DERMAXYL


This is one of my all-time favorite products for flawless skin and long lasting makeup. It fills in lines and pores and makes your skin appear silky smooth beneath your regular makeup. Your makeup will last all day into a evening with this stuff! Plus it has a anti-wrinkle peptide treatment and spf 15! Such a great product.

PHOTO OP UNDER EYE BRIGHTENER

This is a lil miracle tube! If you've got dark circles from a late night out, this will brighten up your eyes with a gorgeous glow! You still use it under a concealer though fyi. It has vitamin E, peptides, and marine collagen to name a few of it's ingredients. What I love is that you can use it anywhere on your face as a highlighter. Like the tops of your cheeks or the bow of your lip.

ARTIFICIAL LIGHT LUMINIZING LOTION

I mix this either with my moisturizer or my foundation to give my skin a glow. It contains green tea and ginko biloba for healthy skin. You can also use this as a highlighter on your cheeks and brow bones.

I could go on and on, but these are some of my daily favs. Let me know if you have any questions or what your favorite products are.

18 comments:

TERI REES WANG said...

Nice share!

Cheers!

Bumpkin on a Swing said...

Love smashbox, shopping, and shopping secrets. I really need some undereye treatment, I think I'll try this!

Mimi said...

thanks for sharing this info! :D

http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

this free bird said...

hey! thanks for sharing the code and some tips on what to get. i keep it so simple with makeup because it overwhelms me, but your direction might have me branching out and buying some of these.

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Great post! I love product reviews. I work in the beauty industry in product development so I'm a junkie :) Smashbox is a great company and they have a lot of great formulas. Thx for sharing the discount!

Leah said...

I love Smashbox... I've been forever using their mineral powder and eye make-up. Thanks for the review of these other fabulous products. xoxo

MarchMusings said...

I've been a fan of Laura Mercier but must try Smashbox soon.
I'm following you too, spreading the love.
Thx

lorenabr said...

Fab info :)

I just opened an etsy shop have a look :)

http://www.etsy.com/shop/lorenabr

Josie said...

The undereye brightener sounds absolutely GENIUS. Thank you so much for sharing, doll!
xxoo Josie
http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

Kristi said...

Thanks for the heads up and for sharing your favorites...I need to try the PHOTO OP UNDER EYE BRIGHTENER. It sounds fabulous!

Tanvi said...

Thanks for sharing! I have really poor knowledge when it comes to make-up! This helps :) P.S. Also thanks for the comment on 'copy-cats' ... it sucks that soo many of 'such' ppl exist ... but I guess I shall follow what you said! Shine in your gift and copt cats can't really become YOU! :)

Katie said...

Love Smashbox! I use the photo finish primer as well. Haven't tried some of the other products you mentioned, definitely want to now!

Len♥reNeverM♥re said...

Love this brand! QVC.com has great sets!
xo

bollywoodstylediaries said...

Thanks for the code..I have been wanting to try out the luminizing lotion for a long time.

Pratishtha Durga said...

Hey, thanks for sharing. I might not avail the offer, but am a make-up fan. Love a good make-up kit any day.

Becca. said...

love all those bits of makeup!!

Thankyou for the comment on my blog :)
XOXO, BECCA
http://fashion-train.blogspot.com

Poppies and Sunshine said...

Smashbox is the best! Thanks for sharing your favs! It is good to know.

I have an award waiting for you :)

Fé... said...

I've never heard of this make up brand before... Really!!! I don't even know where to buy it even if I want it... Gosh, I feel so provincial :p

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...