Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Love Never Fails

Hola dolls, it's cloudy and cool in L.A. today and I'm feeling that I'll have to bring out the racks of fall/winter clothes soon. Which makes me dream of being back in sunny, sultry Miami (and yes I still need to post those pics!) While I was there this song was on repeat and became our trip anthem as we were driving down the coast with the salty air blowing thru my hair. It's sooo romantic, so turn it up and dance in your bedroom. Don't worry if you don't speak spanish, all you need to know is that it's about love. And love is my inspriation today. Do you dress differently when you're in love? xoxo Keep it glam.



dreaming of love...






17 comments:

*~kAy~* said...

oh I love summer! <3 my favorite time of the year! :3
Its already starting to get cold over here too :(

Katie said...

Love all the pics :)

Kasia_B said...

Wish summer could last longer too... Great pictures you chose!

<3
www.kasiabelhadri.blogspot.com

Poppies and Sunshine said...

Hi doll! I love love...and these pictures are fabulous. I love the candles on the bed. How cute and romantic would that be!

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

These are gorgeous! I want to be in that water right this second! Hope you're having a fabulous week xoxo

Hell Notes for Beauty™ said...

You have such a great eye for images. They always inspire me. love it!

MadeMoiselleTrenDy said...

Amazing blog ! All your pictures are breathtaking !! Definitely following back
xoxo

www.mlletrendy.blogspot.com

Isabel said...

i love these photos :) so pretty!

Grit and Glamour said...

Ooh, love that first redhead with the red nails...I'm totally CRAZY for redheads!

♥ V

http://www.gritandglamour.com

this free bird said...

picture perfection, my dear. just getting in from canada and have to get caught up on your blog! yippee for miami pics!

xoxo,
carrie

Fashion, Art and other fancies said...

Happy, warm, sunny, bright images.
Hope you are well. XX

janettaylor said...

Gorgeous selection!

My Republic of Fashion said...

Gorgeous pictures, they are all so pretty. :)SarahD

VMcreation-fashion-studio-atelier said...

Dreamly nice post as usual,dearest Taj:-)*

Oh HOW adorable they are you selections...OMG!!!
Those one(almost the last here in you post) with a softness from the Heaven white dress,strapless and ruffeld... tooks my breath away!

Love,
***Violetta***

Fashion Meets Food said...

absolutely love this post! Everything looks so chic.

xo

La Jodi3 & La Couture said...

i love these pics~ great post!

Josie said...

I definitely dress differently when I'm in love -- it's just too inspirational to not change your style a little.
xo Josie
http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...