Monday, September 20, 2010

Shopping Escapades

Hi dolls, so I made it in to Forever 21 last week and I found a bunch of goodies. I also decided to share some of my favorite drug store finds this month too. xoxo Keep it Glam ;)



My Forever 21 escapade:
I found these 2 gold cased eye shodow palettes and love them!

I had to have these adorable brushes!
The animal print ones are my fav, perfect for travel
Cute makeup bag

I can't wait to try out these colors!
I love these rose leggings...

I found Hello Kitty!!!!!

The perfect pink bows for my hair
Some blush colored feathers


And I bought this beaded top that I featured in my post here last week! It's gorgeous!!


And here are my drugstore favs for this month ;)


From left to Right
St. Ives Green Tea Scrub:  I love this, it's the perfect gentle face scrub
Softsoap Body Butter Coconut Scrub: I love the smell of coconuts and this is amazing, it leaves your skin soft and smelling like a tropical vacation
L'Oreal Vive Pro High Gloss Conditioner:  Smells like perfume for your hair. I'm addicted to it!
Finesse ReVitality Hydrate and Recover; Collagen, CoQ10 Conditioner: One of the best conditioners I've ever used. If you want the softest hair ever, trust me this is a miracle in a bottle.
Olay Total Effects Anti-Aging Body Wash: It feels like a vitamin pack for your skin! Smells delish too.
Dove Ultimate Visibly Smooth deoderant in Rose: This kept me fresh all day in humid, hot Miami and I mean fresh!
Schick Extreme 3 Razors: Okay not only do the handles smell like teen spirit, it is an amazing razor, it does the job and then some, my legs were soft for days. I know you will love them too.
Sally Hansen Vitamin E Cuticle Oil: I put this on every night before I go to bed and my nails have been growing like mad.
ROC Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Night Creme: I don't have any wrinkles yet, thank the Lord, but I am a firm believer in keeping them at bay! This night cream is perfect for fine lines around the eyes and mouth. I've been using ROC products for a while and they prouduce great results.

Hope you enjoyed my favorites for this month! xoxo

37 comments:

Marie said...

Great haul and nice faves!:D

How cute is that makeup bag?!:D Love leopard prints!:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

Josie said...

Oooh, those eye shadows are lovely!
xo Josie
http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

Mimi said...

love this post! i love how forever21 incorporated makeup items and nail polish to their inventory. :D

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

Brunch at Saks said...

Such a great things from F21! I love that eyeshadow and those brushes! xoxo

Katie said...

Great F21 finds!

la petite coquine said...

What fabulous picks! I've so surprised in the last few months how much I like their things, although its still terrifying to the Union Square store!

miss.xcarmenx said...

great haul!! love the nail polish and earrings =] great blog =]

MarchMusings said...

Lovely stuff. Those eye shadows look so neat in their gold cases

KristiMcMurry said...

Lots of great stuff! I really love the rose leggings and the nail polish. That sea foam green color is my favorite!

Rocaille said...

Those pink bows are so cute and girly, and the leggings look perfect as well. Great haul! xxx

MlleTrenDy said...

Love those leopard brushes ! they're fab !

http://mlletrendy.blogspot.com

Fashion, Art and other fancies said...

Nice nail varnish colours. Happy shopping;-)

Rakhshanda said...

Awww I love those eyeshadows!!! Even the brushes are lovely. Great stuff!!! Love your blog. Check out mine if you please.
http://rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.blogspot.com/

this free bird said...

Taj you hit the jackpot at F21. I didn't know they have Hello Kitty!!

Can I ask you a question re: shampoo...what do you use? I've been a bumble and bumble and a kerastase girl, but I'm trying to mix in with a drugstore shampoo to spare the wallet. Any ideas?

And hel-looo to keeping the wrinkles at bay. I'd like to send them to the slammer and throw away the key!

xoxo,
Carrie

Poppies and Sunshine said...

All of your buys are fabulous! I really love it all. What could be better than teal nail polish...sparkly teal nail polish! Love that!

lorenabr said...

Have to try Roc. You made me curious!

janettaylor said...

I have a similar eyeshadow palette from Lancome!

The Backseat Stylers said...

Wow - what a fun shopping trip!! Love the colour palettes.

bollywoodstylediaries said...

That hello kitty underwear is so damn cute!! love the leggings too..

Valerie said...

Wow, you really cleaned up! The eyeshadow and nail polish looks so cute! Now I feel like I need to go and get some too.

xo
Valerie

TiffanyMonet said...

Thank you! Great haul and blog! I will be sure to follow.. =)

xo T

MaterialGirls23.blogspot.com

A La Mode et Plus! said...

Great haul!! I am loving those eye shadows and nail polishes. Perfect for the fall transition.
Also, I updated my post and added pics of her outfit. Thanks for the suggestion :)

Lane :) said...

love the palletes. i'm a huge fan of nuetrals. :) and that hello kitty key cap is so cool!!

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Fabulous post! I'm in the beauty industry so I'm always curious to hear what people use and product reviews. I just love the F21 palettes. Remind me of a few old Stila ones I have.

Also can I just say I've been lusting over that top since you first posted it!!! Lucky girl!

Have a great night, sweetie! xoxo

Curves ahead makeup said...

love all your picks from forever 21 omg those ear rings !!! love it , New follower thanks for your comments on my page =)

Lisa Lisa Lisa said...

Those eyeshadows look really pretty. How long to they hold up to wear??

Also, I need to start using that oil! I'd love to have more nail growth.

Jamie said...

I love that leopard make up case! And that beaded top is fabulous!! I still haven't made it over there, but I must do that soon!

http://www.glamlatte.com

Keith said...

Wow. Looks like some great finds. Hope you've had a wonderful week so far.

Rachel said...

k i love that mint green nail polish! i'm such a bitter betty that i suck at doing nails because i love all the pretty colors available. p.s. i totally use the loreal color vive too :)
and i want to try out the roc products, i need a good anti aging regimen but i can never decide on a product. it is SO overwhelming when you go to the store.
thanks for the tips. have a wonderful wednesday m'lady!

shari @ little blue deer said...

Oh, fab! I love the packaging of the eyeshadows, and the more I see that top, the more I need one! XX!

Cafe Fashionista said...

I'm actually quite the fan of Forever 21's Love & Beauty line, as well. I have picked up numerous nail polish shades that are gorg! And I LOVE that top!! :)

Jennifer Fabulous said...

I have never purchased any of F21's makeup and now I kind of want to!! I love those eye shadows! How gorgeous. :)

daisymay aka Chantele said...

So many nice buys amongst that lot! love the feather earrings lots.

Daisy Dayz Home
Cross-Jones-Photography Home
Daisy Dayz Day Zero Challenge

MissNazal said...

Ive never been to a forever21! looks like fun!!,once I get back my groove I will be going!! quick question, I use and love my regular apricot scrub, whats the difference with the green tea one? let me know please!
http://missnazal.blogspot.com

Buy Product Online said...

Ooh, those eye shadows are lovely!

Duvet Covers | Nerf Guns | BCBG Dresses | Kathy Van Zeeland Handbags | Ginny Doll

amy b.s. said...

those shadows are perfection. so is the polish. okay, so is everything!

Cheryl: Oh to Be a Muse said...

i love the makeup bag and the hello kitty goodies too!

http://ohtobeamuse.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...