Friday, April 29, 2011

What Looks Like Crazy on an Ordinary Day

Hey it's the weekend! I soo need a massage and a glass of champagne! It's been one of those weeks where you just want to take a vacation and get away from the crazies! You know the one's where your neighbors are having a party and you need to sleep cuz you gotta get up before the birds, you're in a rush but your car is out of gas, your fridge is empty so you eat cereal for dinner, and you need to do laundry so you have no towels kind of day? Well that's my week. But I digress! On to fashion which makes me oh so happy! So here is this gorgeous editorial of Noemie, it reminds me of a Hitchcock movie don't you think? Then there's Christina Carey in Harper's, I love the color and the bold makeup direction the artist took.  Hope you have a glam weekend. xoxo (p.s. congrats to Prince William and Catherine Middleton, many blessings to their marriage!)

Noemie Lenoir by Sergi Pons for GQ Spain






Christina Carey by Simon Upton for Harper’s Bazaar Singapore May 2011







15 comments:

Kasia said...

The first one is aweosme!

<3
www.kasiabelhadri.blogspot.com

la petite coquine said...

I think we've all had a week like that-I'm seriously considering a glass of rosé in my coffee cup this afternoon!

Josie said...

You had quite the week, my dear! And I love that black-and-white spread; so gorgeous and elegant.
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

Hell Notes for Beauty™ said...

Girl I know how them days can be however a week like that I can't imagine!

Hopefully the week endS up helping you catch up. Loving Noemie's spread! Christinas eyebrows look amazing I love thick eyebrows although a bit much it's stull stunning, have a great weekend!

minnja said...

Looks so FAB !!!

LOVE minnja

http://minnja.blogspot.com

A Casa da Vá said...

Oh girl... I know those days... hope it all gets better and you will have a wonderful weekend! And yes these editorial are just amazing!

Hugs & kisses from Rio!
http://acasadava.blogspot.com

lorenabr said...

Love these images!

SandM said...

Photos are beautiful !:)

www.mayaandsusannah.blogspot.com

Sunaina said...

Love the first pic! I want my hair like that!!

Hope you enjoyed your weekend xoxo

Couture Carrie said...

Absolutely gorgeous editorials!
Happy Sunday to you, darling!

xoxox,
CC

Pratishtha Durga said...

You know what! That's what I thought when the weekend approached. And there was work and more work. What I now need is an entire week off. And yes, the massage and a BOTTLE of champagne, thank you.

Sandy at Ooh La Frou Frou said...

Beautiful!! Love the black and white GQ shots, how glamorous are they! Hope you found time for that massage, sweetie ... I could use one of those too as I worked most of the weekend! I'm revealing the first of the four "City Girl" notecard designs this week on the blog ... and if you love Audrey Hepburn ..... ;)

Sandy at Ooh La Frou Frou
http://oohlafroufrou.blogspot.com

Jamie said...

Yes, I know those weeks...and when I have them it's imperative to stop and smell the flowers if ya know what I mean...massage and champagne sounds perfect!!

http://www.glamlatte.com

Linhy said...

love theses pics so HOT

Poppies and Sunshine said...

Gorgeous! Love the retro feel of the black and white images, but love the vibrant colors in the others!
I hope you have a better week! XO

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...