Monday, June 20, 2011

Heart To Heart

I want to see more of this face! The last two photos are my favorite. Can we please see more of this girl in fashion? So I haven't told you all much about this, but my pup Mia has been really sick lately.  We've taken her to the vet several times, gotten blood tests etc.  It's so hurtful to watch a lil munchie go thru pain, it just broke my heart.  She is my sidekick and my personal glam assistant, who advises me on all things wonderful! The thought of her not being in my life was heart wrentching! But I'm glad to report that after a month of careful  treatment, she is feeling much better these days.  She's back to work, as the assistant director of GG, barking orders around at me and wagging her tail at all the good sales I bring home for her to inspect! If you have a pet give em a little extra squeeze for me tonight! xoxo -Taj 



Tina J for Elle Singapore June 2011 by Joel Lim







15 comments:

Jamie said...

Awwe your poor puppy!! :( I hope she gets well soon! You need your trusty fashion assistant!!

xoxo

http://www.glamlatte.com

Rachel {Da Paura ♥} said...

My heart broke a little when I heard about your sweet puppy Mia! I'm so glad to hear she is ok and doing better! She looks like an angel! These photos are fantastic too, I love the bright colours! Hope you had a great weekend, lovely.

xoxo
Rachel

this free bird said...

I'm so happy to hear that Mia is on the mend!! Nothing's worse than having a sick pet in your fam. It's hard to see them hurting :(

xo,
C

Splenderosa said...

Oh Taj...we are dog lovers X10 so I completely understand how worried you must have been. Thank goodness Mia has you! Give her a big hug for me.
And, I haven't forgotten about your ER's, just really busy. xx's

Pratishtha Durga said...

Love for your girl. Lots of good wishes coming her way. I can imagine what you went through.

Lini Trinh said...

oh poor pup, but she makes it :) she looks really cute and sweet <3

the nyanzi report said...

cute.

Erin said...

She is absolutely stunning! Her skin is beautiful!

I hope your pup gets better soon!

xx

http://www.trufflesnruffles.com/

la petite coquine said...

She is stunning, but not nearly as wonderful as hearing Mia is ok!

Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle said...

aaawww...honey poor MIA!!! so glad and happy to hear she's doing a lot better!!! Get well soon MIA!

And these pics are soooo stunning!


<3 Marina
Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

Kasia said...

Oh I love your pup Mia! I've told you that before that I think she's the cutest little dog! Glad she's better!

<3
www.kasiabelhadri.blogspot.com

Jewellery Bijou said...

OH,I hope your pup gets better soon!she is so cute!

Stacee said...

Cute little puppy, glad she's alright :)
Love the last pic!!

xStace
TEE&FAME

MosaMuse said...

love this spread!!

hopefully your puppy gets better soon!

MosaMuse.blogspot.com

Maria Antoinette said...

Thanks for your comment! And I love these photo's! amazing colors again. you're in!

Love,

Maria

www.divinity-divinity.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...