Thursday, June 16, 2011

Song of Africa

"If I know a song of Africa, of the giraffe and the African new moon lying on her back, of the plows in the fields and the sweaty faces of the coffee pickers, does Africa know a song of me? Will the air over the plain quiver with a color that I have had on, or the children invent a game in which my name is, or the full moon throw a shadow over the gravel of the drive that was like me, or will the eagles of the Ngong Hills look out for me?"  -Out of Africa
If you haven't seen this classic movie, you must! xo -Taj

Ashika Pratt for Vogue India April 2011









19 comments:

amy b.s. said...

simply fantastic.

Mademoiselle Poirot said...

Great shots and I so want to go to Africa again... Love from London xo

Stacey said...

Wow! Really, these are TDF! XX

Superblondeep said...

very very beautifull pics

Isabel said...

such gorgeous photos!

Kristin said...

I absolutely love it all! Such gorgeous colors and prints!

MlleTrenDy said...

What can I say...Being from Africa, I just LOVE this !! The colors are just amazing ! :)

http://mlletrendy.blogspot.com

la petite coquine said...

Love that film, and all these gorgeous shots! Stunning!

kavery said...

Fantastic editorial. Vogue India's done it very well

Editor Room said...

love all the photos.. :D so gorgeous!

my new post - Models Photography Part 3 - With Little Munirah

Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle said...

Simply gorgeous and fantastic. You always have the most gorgeous and inspirational images! :)

Thx for sharing DOLL


<3 Marina
Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

lorenabr said...

Amazing pictures as always! Your guest blog post is done!
Thanks again!

Josie said...

This is such a gorgeous shoot -- I love the white bikini!
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

Ocean Dreams said...

This makes me want to take off and go to India right now! Simply stunning!

Couture Carrie said...

Gorgeous spread!
Loving all the prints and patterns!

xoxox,
CC

Imogen said...

Great shoot, love the tribal inspiration in the pictures.

Poppies and Sunshine said...

Incredible photos! I love the one with the giraffe! That would be an amazing experience being a model and having a photo shoot in Africa!

Jonna said...

I LOVE YOUR BLOG! ♥

Jonna xx

Kristina said...

she is gorgeous!! lovely post!

Kristina
http://spottedappeal.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...