Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Crown

I finally finished watching the final season of the Tudors. I'm so in love with the costume design for that series. My fall and winter fashions will be heavily influenced by that show.  The gorgeous capes, jewels, furs, leather boots and gloves. Just last night I recieved a box in the mail with a gorgeous fur trimmed capelet that I am looking forward to wearing once the chilly weather sets in.  This week is flying by so far, I'm so busy these days working on my big project that I can't wait to share more of with you soon. I'm in the final stages of a big design project and if any of you have ever opened a business before, then you know I'm deep in the trenches right now to make it all come together. It's all so exciting! Tomorrow night I'm headed to the Smashbox Studios here in L.A. for an event they are hosting along with Birchbox.  I can't wait to share photos with you and hope that you all are keeping it Glam! ;) xo -Taj










25 comments:

Superblondeep said...

amazing pics!! xoxo

LilFashionista said...

lovely pics!
~Sarah
www.sarahfashionista.blogspot.com

Josie said...

What amazing, luxurious fabrics! I love the rich textures.
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

Trendygemm said...

wow, lovely pics, it´s amazing!!
kisses

Bárbara ^^, said...

Great blog, loved it!
Im following from portugal!
Kisses ^^,
http://betty-nails.blogspot.com/

Sana said...

lovely blog!

kavery said...

Arizona Muse is the best model around now

Fashion Cappuccino said...

The editorial with Arizona Muse is simply majestic! I love the Tudors too! xoxoxoo

minnja said...

Beautiful :)

minnja.blogspot.com

LOVE
Minnja

lorenabr said...

Love to watch the Tudors! Totally obsessed with the costume designs!
Have fun!

Rubiiee said...

Thank you for the stopping by and taking the time to comment!

These are awesome pictures, and I gotta say - I love the banner ;D!

Hope you check by often!!

aki! said...

I've never worn a capelet before. Excited to see it on you!

seven-percentsolution.blogspot.com

Erin said...

Oh my goodness, gorgeous post! I love the head jewels and the fur! Breathtaking fabrics as well!

xx

Erin @ http://www.trufflesnruffles.com/

Aggie602 said...

Love the photos and the metal against the fur.
http://aggierxqueen.blogspot.com/

ChiChi81 said...

Yep, I know how hectic it can be when you're about to open up and start your business :) Wish you all the best! And I can't wait to see the photos of that event for Smashbox, it's going to be pretty exciting for sure!

Cheers,

Wi
A Single Girl's Musings

BlueVanilla said...

Gorgeous spread! The last photo is stunning!
xx

Hot Pink Day
Shop Blue Vanilla

Couture Carrie said...

Exquisite post, darling!
Loving all these jewels!

xoxox,
CC

Rosa Blanca said...

gorgeous!! the last pic is sooo fab!!
xx
Rosa

www.mystylishlittlesecret.com

la petite coquine said...

Love all these editorials, and the Tudor inspiration-can you imagine being in the costume department?! Swoon!

Excited about the big project you're working on-I can't wait to hear all about it!

amy b.s. said...

i've never really watched it, but the bits i have, i agree with you. great costumes.

Poppies and Sunshine said...

Gorgeous! Love that yellow in the last picture! I cannot wait to hear more about your projects. Sounds very exciting!!! xo

janettaylor said...

What "queens" :)

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Vanisha @ Vanisha's Life In...Australia said...

I love the jewelry here, especially that last picture :) Can't wait to hear about the rest of your adventures!

Cristina L. said...

these pics are stunning!!!
love your blog!!!

http://anordinarywonder.blogspot.com/

Metisse said...

I have heard a lot about the Tudors but have yet to see an episode!

I awarded you on my blog! Check it girl :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...