Monday, November 28, 2011

La Belle Epoque

Helloo my dawwlings! I'm back from my trip to Washington and happy to see all the lovely comments you've left me! You just make my day! I hope you've all had a nice Thanksgiving and I can't wait to catch up with you all. I started to put up some of my Christmas decorations last night. I decided to go with a white tree this year!  Going thru my decoration boxes, I've realized that I'm over red and green, and that I'm now leaning towards whites, light blues, light pinks, silvers and golds.  Anyone else changing up their decorations this year? I am getting caught up this week and hope to get up some pictures from the AMA's last weekend. It was so much fun and I felt so blessed to be amongst the talent there. Jennifer Lopez was stunning! Hope to hear from you soon! xoxo -Taj

 *A little fashion for your Monday ;)

Julia Zimmer & Johanna Fosselius by Michelle Du Xuan for Fashion Gone Rogue






I love the idea of red tights here...


21 comments:

Fashion, Art and other fancies said...

Welcome back, my lovely;-)
Adore all the exquisite clothes in this post.
Everything is so Luxurious and Glamorous.xx

fifi said...

So happy your back! looking forward to your ama pics and pics of your white tree! i am with your i am over my xmas deco but goes with the color theme of my place soooo.... maybe time for new furniture! xo

Superblondeep said...

amazing pics!!! love love xoxo

Curves Ahead Make up said...

How kool you went to the VMA luck girl !!! I'm going all white for the holiday a winter wonderland =)

kate funk said...

I die for these photos! I want those gold shoes in the first photo!
velvetcupcakes

Couture Carrie said...

Gorgeous post, darling!
Love the acid green eye shadow.
And a white tree sounds amazing!

xoxox,
CC

KristiMcMurry said...

Welcome back! I love the hair and makeup in these photos.

Fay said...

welcome back Taj all fabulopus as usual Im back from my travels too LOve your photograph You look beautiful AND GLAM !
Fay xx

signature mix said...

A white tree is so classic! Love these inspirational pics especially that gorgeous red jumpsuit.

lorenabr said...

Welcome back!:) Lovely images! I'm back from Down Under as well!

Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle said...

Welcome back darling and I LOVE Xmas decorating and I'm sure your decor is going to be just FAB.!! Lovely photos as always.


<3 Marina
Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

amy b.s. said...

amazing. and welcome back!

Vanisha @ Vanisha's Life In...Australia said...

So glad you're back! I love the eye make up in this spread.

Kavery said...

Loved the red jumpsuit too. Glad to hear you had a fab time!

la petite coquine said...

Sounds like an amaaaaazing week-welcome home, darling!

Josie said...

What a gorgeous spread! Hope your Thanksgiving was phenomenal and I can't wait to hear all about the AMAs!
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

Silvertigo said...

Amazing editorial! I'm, too, going for a white tree this year, it has a bit of silver sparkle in it ;) will be posting pictures some day this week. Have a great week, dear! xoxo

Rachel {Da Paura ♥} said...

Hi darling, welcome back! Oh I love whites and blues for Christmas...so gorgeous! These photos are beautiful as well. I love the one 3rd from the bottom in the sexy stockings and cozy sweater and glasses. Perfect! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving, love!

xo
Rachel

Fabrizia said...

Hi! I found your blog and it’s gorgeous! I like your sense of style!!Nice editorial!

Fox House giveaway on my blog!
Take a look and maybe follow?: Cosa mi metto???

Sandy at Ooh La Frou Frou said...

Hi lovely! Love this photoshoot! And a white tree sounds oh-so-glamorous! Happy holidays to you, dahling, with lots and lots of joy!

Sandy at Ooh La Frou Frou
http://oohlafroufrou.blogspot.com
This Week: "Let It Snow"

Rubiiee said...

Beautiful!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...