Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The Joy of Cooking

One thing I love about this time of year is cooking, baking and decorating my table with little sweet treasures.  I also love pulling out my treasured Christmas recipes and cookbooks and trying new treats.  I've been meaning to stop by Pier One and pick up a fancy little Christmas Apron to wear while I cook. It makes everything just a little bit more fun!  I love baking sweet desserts for my loved ones and seeing their faces as they bite into each piece. I hope your tables are filled with the ones you love this month and lots of delicious foods!
Here are a few lovely things to inspire your table.  xoxo -Taj

p.s. the winner of my Shabby Apple giveaway is Rubiiee! congrats!








                                           My fav Christmas cookbook!!









18 comments:

fifi said...

great photos!! hope your having a great holiday! xo

Andrea said...

ahh these pics are so lovely :)

Josie said...

So fun! I too am a BIG fan of Christmas baking.
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

Curves Ahead Make up said...

I have to agree with you nothing better then doing amazing treats on christmas I like doing candy apples !!!

Laura said...

Gorgeous inspiration, love the first and last images especially!

Laura :)

paula said...

lovely pictures, now I need sugar!

Agora tô pronta said...

So beautiful! I loved

Fay said...

Taj you are the bees knees !!
the christmas cupcakes are WONDERFUL and all the eothers are very sweet too Enjoy thankyou Love fay xx

Kristine Elizabeth said...

Those carved candles are to die for! Everything looks beautiful :)

VMcreation-fashion-studio-atelier said...

Gorgeous,beautiful Christmas time,sweetheart Taj:-)))*

LOVE,
***Violetta***

la petite coquine said...

A Nigella Christmas cookbook? How have I been in the dark all this time?!

Oohlala said...

Omgosh, your blog is amazing. Definitely a follower!

Please visit my blog if you have time :)

iLylyloveyou.blogpsot.com

A Casa da Vá said...

Oh Taj... I am into the joy of eating!

Colorful giveaway alert:
http://www.stylebyemilyhenderson.com/blog/winning-with-vanessa-adao.html

xoxo,
Vanessa Adao
http://acasadava.blogspot.com/

Clara Turbay said...

Great post i love it!

http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

amy b.s. said...

i so want to bake! and decorate!

Audrey Allure said...

These foods & displays just look so delightful!

Silvertigo said...

Love these pictures so much! Some year when I actually have the time, I'll make up something like that :) xoxo

Mikko Tyllinen said...

Fantastic collection!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...