Wednesday, May 2, 2012

April Favorites

It's time for some favorites from the last few months that I've
been using.  I would love to hear what some of your
favs are as I love to find new products this way!
1) Kiehls Yerba Mate Tea Cleanser
I use this in the shower and love love it.  Sometimes I use
a washcloth or a facial sponge with it. It smells really good too.
2) Sally's Beauty Supply Acetone nail polish remover
Takes everything off, especially glitter! And for this huge bottle it's only like $2!
3)Organix Coconut Milk Serum
Smells like heaven! I like to use it after I wash my my hair. I'm a sucker
for anything coconut.

Favorite perfume has been Gucci Guilty.
It smells so precious!! It's not too heavy or irritating. I get alot of compliments
on it.

1)No.4 High Performance Hair Care Mask
I got this in a Birchbox a few months back and I just love it!
It smells so good and leaves my hair incredibly conditioned and soft. I am
definitely going to buy a big one!
2) Mario Badescu Drying lotion
A miracle potion for any kind of blemishes! It smells
really strong, but it works for realz!
1)Tom's New Naturally Dry Antiperspirant/Deodorant -in Natural Powder
I took this to Hawaii and it worked in that heat, which passes my test for
a natural deodorant!
2) Garnier Ultra-lift Pro Retinol Roller Ball
This is my favorite product ever!! I love it so much. I use it all over my face not
just on the eye area, but wherever wrinkles may occur.  Smile/frown lines, forehead,
between brows, etc.  I know they have a few other types as well that I want to try now.
3) Yes to Cucumbers Face Wipes
At first I thought these stung my eyes a little bit, but then I realized it was
my eye makeup remover doing that.  I love these, especially that they are natural ingredients.

Lastly, my BCBG True Love bracelet that the Director bought me. We picked it up
at Macy's and now I want all the other versions too!

Hope you dolls share your favorites with me!! xoxo -Keep It Glam! -Taj

30 comments:

Josie said...

That glitter polish remover sounds like EXACTLY what I need!
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

OneCraftyFox said...

These are great!!

Supergirl said...

I love everything coconut as well!
Great stuff!

Cool Vanity said...

Love every things specially Kiehl. Kisses.

PhazeStyle said...

i love all this stuff, especially that TRUE<3 bracelet!
you have a gorgeous blog!

http://phazestyle.blogspot.co.uk/
xx

Psycho Cat said...

I like that serum, well, I love everything with coconut smell :)

Cafe Fashionista said...

I have been wanting to try that Garnier product - I have heard such fantastic things about it! :)

Couture Carrie said...

Love your faves, especially the Gucci fragrance!

xoxox,
CC

kimberdoll said...

Great faves. My husband wears the mens version of Gucci Guilty, but I've never smelled the woman's version.

janettaylor said...

Pretty bracelet!


MOSAMUSE said...

i want to try that tea cleanser!
check out my new site... MOSAMUSE.com

xo
MOSAMUSE

Tamara B. said...

Great Blog!! It was such a pleasure meeting you at the conference this weekend :)

Best,

Tamara B.
LilMissStyle Blog

Lena at A Crimson Kiss said...

I'm a sucker for anything coconut, too–yum!

Curves Ahead Make up said...

loving your favorites !!! omg your braclet makes me sad I had the same one in orange and I lost it and I can't find it anymore =( your going to love it just really make sure you have it on it falls easy !!

Omg with the no time in my schedule I wrote a comment hahahah (inside joke )

hope you doing well
big hug
xoxo
curves

Martina said...

Thanks for sharing these products - always good to have some inspiration here! Funny thing is - i posted a skin care product too yesterday, a selfmade one ;) Have a fab day!

Mimi said...

i really want to try the kiehl's tea cleanser! :)

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

Pratishtha Durga said...

Love the list of featured products. Always good to know what makes it to other people's favorites list.

have a fabulous weekend ahead.

Punctuation Mark said...

those eye rollers are the absolute best!!! happy weekend!

Bring Pretty Back said...

Thank you for such a pretty list! I need to try these things!! Thanks for sharing!
Have a prety day!
Kristin

Elizabeth said...

I've been wanting to try that coconut milk for my hair...I'm glad you liked it. Hopefully I will too. :) Great favorites!

Poppies and Sunshine said...

Enjoyed seeing your favorite products! I'll have to try some of that coconut serum...sounds great!! I hope you are enjoying a relaxing weekend! XO

trishie said...

Loving your new products!

The Kiehls Yerba Mate Tea Cleanser looks really interesting, might have to check it out

InesMrs.Venus said...

Hi, Beauty-

an interesting post!

I like that bracelet and coconot oil - sounds so good!!!

I think, you don´t know my German cosmetic favourites. I can only use products for very very sensitive skin. I like vegan products.
For my hair I use the new glossy series from L´Oreal. It has got some sparkles in the pink shampoo and looks good.
My favourite perfume is the fragrance from Dita von Teese. I love that woman- she looks really great and I like that heavy scent in the moment.

Enjoy your day, Darling-
Ines♥

Ann said...

Oh I think that I'll love that Gucci perfume and True Love bracelet.

georgia ~ gi gi said...

Happy Monday Taj :) Hope you had a lovely weekend!
I love your fav lists! I loved Birchbox! I had to cancel awhile back, cuz I am broke, lol!
But, such fun trying new things!

Sandy at Ooh La Frou Frou said...

OH MY GOSH, I am making notes ... want to try several of the products, I too am a lover of coconut so I definitely want to try the coconut milk, I simply must spritz some Gucci Guilty and check it out, and I have to try the Garnier Pro Retinol Roller Ball!!! And now you've got me running to Macy's for one of those FABULOUS bracelets!!! Thanks Taj!!!

Sandy M ~ Ooh La Frou Frou
http://oohlafroufrou.blogspot.com
GIVEAWAY FOR $50 SHABBY APPLE GIFT CERTIFICATE THIS WEEK!

amy b.s. said...

i'd been thinking about trying the pro retinol roller ball and now i'm convinced.

Lily said...

I will also try the Garnier eye roll on!

Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle said...

Great favorites doll and I have the acetone myself and absolutely LOVE IT too.


<3 Marina
Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

alicia said...

I've heard so many good things about mario's drying lotion!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...