Monday, June 25, 2012

Cup Runneth Over

I made it thru the weekend moving! So glad that's over with. Hopefully we won't be moving
for a long while. Thank you all for your words of encouragment!
Now the fun stuff can begin! Decorating!  I ordered a patio set that arrives
this week and am now looking for lounge chairs for the pool. I also assessed how many
actual pairs of shoes I have during the move and realized I need to get rid of
a lot of them. Do you hang on to any shoes just for emotional reasons?
Like oh, I wore these to so and so...I think I have a pair of shoes I wore to prom! lol.
I feel so blessed to have a home to call my own.  Feels nice to check it off
the list of things I want to accomplish! Hope you have a great week!! xoxo - Keep it Glam- Taj


11 comments:

LoveT. said...

Thank you for the nice Comment!
Beautiful Post ,love the Pictures :)

Lovely Greetings<3

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Hi sweetie! Congrats! That's such fabulous news. Must be so exciting to have your own place. I dream of that one day too. Enjoy decorating! Sounds like so much fun :) xoxo

KristiMcMurry said...

Congrats! So glad you made it :) I usually save things for sentiment, then go back a few years later and decide to get rid of it. I held onto my prom shoes for a while :)

Despina T. said...

i wish i could have my own home.i know what you mean.lovely pics!

Couture Carrie said...

Gorgeous post, darling!

xoxox,
CC

Kelly Malka said...

love this color pallette for your new space!xxxx

http://whatthekittydraggedin.blogspot.com/

Josie said...

Yay for the end of your move! And hooray for decorating -- how fun!
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

Shirley Tay said...

Gosh, all these pastel colours are sooooo lovely!

Tanvi said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I do hang on to things but when the times come to move hard decision are made ... but if I have not used something in a long time, I don't feel as bad! :)

∞ © tanvii.com ∞

Lena at A Crimson Kiss said...

Welcome home–can't wait to hear how decorating goes!

allergic to vanilla said...

Congrats on finally moving! ;) Let the fun part begin...

x Carlina
allergictovanilla.com
Have you entered my giveaway yet?! Twin gold cuffs you won't want to miss out on!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...