Monday, June 4, 2012

Spanish Love, and New House Escapades











I love these pictures!!
We spent our weekend literally at Home depot.  I don't think I've spent
more time picking out specific nails and tools and pool supplies in my life!
I trimmed my wonderful lemon tree in our back yard
and discovered about 200 lemons. No lie! I'm going to have
to start making lemon desserts! I also discovered we have not one but two fig trees.
Any suggestions on what to make with figs?
We also unintentionally ended up ripping up our entry way tile and discovered a beautiful wood floor
which was a nice surprise. Then, when I started to peel back this ugly plaster finish
the previous owner had done on the entry hallway, it had ugly wall paper underneath it!! whahhh!
Now I have to figure out how to remove all that. Project # 4,324! A new home is endless!
On top of that, baby Glam is starting to kick box and zumba class on a regular
basis these days inside my stomach. But from what I hear, I'm perfectly glowing! So,
I'll take that while I can! How was your weekend? xoxo  - Keep it Glam!  - Taj

16 comments:

Samantha said...

LOVE these pics! They are beautiful! And you can make a fig, onion, and goat cheese tart - YUM!

xo, sam

Elizabeth {Ms Classic Glamour} said...

I love this Latin inspired editorial! Thanks so much for sharing, Hun!
I hope you're doing well. :)
xoxo

Vanisha @ Vanishas Life In...Australia said...

I love that first picture, though they really are all just stunning. And what about all the exciting things happening in your life! I'm so thrilled for you Taj :) And wooden floors are just wonderful. Have a great week! xoxox

Tanvi said...

Love the first pic ... Life seems busy and exciting for you. Weekend was good.

∞ © tanvii.com ∞

trishie said...

Awesome photos!

PS: you could make a fig tart with this recipe (it's delish): http://www.donnahay.com.au/recipes/fig-and-goats-cheese-tart

Curves Ahead Make up said...

sounds eventful !!! wow hardwood floors win win that's awesome I say you do deserts and I go over and enjoy them hahahah always a joy to read your post !!!

big hugs
xoxo
curves

Psycho Cat said...

Great pictures, blazers are amazing :)

KristiMcMurry said...

What a gorgeous set! I love the of the black dress with the red/orange at the bottom. Good luck with all of your projects! I hate taking down wallpaper...just get the Dif stuff and peel away. It's time consuming, but you'll get there :)

Andrea said...

beautiful pics!

allergic to vanilla said...

LOVE this spanish inspired editorial! Figs are an awesome thing to have around espesh in the summer time- use in salads, have apps with fancy cheese and procioutto, or bake them into pizzas with brie!

And make lotsa lemon bars with the newfound lemons! ;)

x carlina
allergictovanilla.com

janettaylor said...

Amazing photos!

Lena at A Crimson Kiss said...

Such a fabulous shoot, but not better than all the wonderful projects and surprises the new house and baby are bringing!

Josie said...

I particularly love that first photo! And hooray for all of your lemons!
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

Shirley Tay said...

Gosh, these shots are so SEXY! Love those clothes :)

nahal said...

wow these pics are great! she is a great model!

id appreciate it if you could take a look at my blog as well :)

Figure of Chic

Punctuation Mark said...

I love this... Great editorial!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...