Thursday, July 12, 2012

Jungle Island

This is the first summer editorial that has caught my eye. I love the lush green and the
pretty lip colors used. I need that jacket in the 4th pic, not sure where I'd wear it but I loves it!
 I'm back from my trip to Canada and happy to finally be staying in our new home.
I've got about 2 more months to go until baby glam gets here and I'm
so excited! The Director's family had a shower for us in Canada and my sister had
a shower for us in Washington, so I'll have some pictures to share of the pretty decorations
and my favorite thing; the pink two-tiered cake! Hope all you dolls are well! I've
missed you! xoxo -Keep it Glam! - Taj






Martha Hunt for Elle UK June 2012 by Enrique Badulescu

13 comments:

fifi said...

welcome back! what an incredible editorial! i need the outfit in the last pic just need to throw a blazer over it! xo

Ann On and On... said...

That is a great editorial. The photos are excellent.

Johanna said...

Such a gorgeous editorial, fabulous colors, fascinating prints... I'm so glad you shared this with us :) Have a lovely weekend! xoxo ♥

Shirley Tay said...

Stunning prints! Love everything here. XOXO
Chk out my latest surprise Around The World With July BellaBox

Josie said...

This is BEAUTIFUL. Bright and colorful and so perfect for summer. Hope you're doing well, doll!
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

The Beauty Box said...

Can't wait your pictures... :)

Fashion art and other fancies said...

Ahh, such vibrance. I adore summer;-)

Tiffany said...

the contrast of the bright colors with the green backround is literally mesmerizing. thank you for sharing, very interesting post.
happy weekend, xoxo

Couture Carrie said...

Amazing editorial!
Love the bikinis!

xoxox,
CC

Lily said...

Absolutely beautiful! I need a tan asap...

ZxM Fashion Addicts said...

WHAT A CAPTIVATING SPREAD!LOVE IT!!!!
XOXO






http://style-squared.blogspot.ca/

Vanisha @ Vanishas Life In...Australia said...

I agree, this is such a great editorial. Anything summery has all my attention at the moment. I can't wait for the warmer weather to get here. I'm so glad you had a wonderful time and have settled into your home. Have a great week lovely xoxox

Oh to Be a Muse said...

This is a very pretty editorial. Love all the vibrant colors. 2 more months until Baby Glam...so exciting!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...