Thursday, July 19, 2012

Show me a man who can't bother to do little things, & I'll show you a man who can't be trusted to do big things...

I love looking at pictures of other people's work spaces.  You can tell
a lot about them by how it's arranged.
I'm designing the concept for my office and it's so fun to let
the imagination run wild.  Your creative space should allow for you to
be inspired and dream, that's where your inner passions cultivate.
You know me, I'm all about a woman following her passions! xx - Keep it Glam! - Taj 

Black and White

INSOMNIA by Weronika Kosinska for EksMagazyn


I love the office space Kelly has over at theglamouri.com she has a lot of product she works with,
but keeping it mostly monochromatic keeps it looking neat and organized.

     (Images via the glamouri.com)

3 comments:

Nico Saich said...

Im obsessed with how multifunctional her space is! I love how the couch converts to a bed and all the together but separate work stations. Im planning my work space also, thanks so much for sharing your inspiration. I hope you share photos of your space!

-Nico

www.SatinandSalt.com

Josie said...

I love this inspiration -- so clean and pretty.
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

♥ Cassandra (Backtofive) said...

AMazing pictures!

backtofive.blogspot.com
backtofive.blogspot.com
backtofive's twitter


xoxo backtofive

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...