Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice!!


...That's what girls are made of! So I swept the cobb webs off my blog this morning and I'm officially back dolls! I never planned to take such a long absence, but remodeling a house, moving, working full time, traveling and beeing pregnant just wiped me out! I needed to just BE.  Many of you who follow me on Instagram have seen little snippets of what I've been up to, and in case you are new around here, or haven't visited me in a while, I had a baby girl in September! Baby glam is a dream come true for me and I feel so blessed to have a child with my best friend.  I feel more empowered as a woman and even more determined to make my dreams come true since becoming a mother. 
         Now onto exciting new chapters in my life! Keeping it glam and motherhood, decorating my new house which is neverending! Producing a movie with the Director (my husband), launching my very glamorous new business (can't wait to share with you!!) and of course posting about all of it here on my blog. And I can't wait to catch up with all of you sweets! For those of you who stayed in touch with me via twitter or Instagram, I adore you! Please let me know what you've all been up to! xoxo -Taj

Some pieces of my life....
Baby Glam and I at Laguna Beach...Keeping it Glam!
New pastel sweaters from H&M

My Capiz shell mirror on the fireplace

Sexy velvet curtains for the guest room

Diamonds and pearls! My new iphone case


Love these black and gold brushes from Target

Baby Glam has started her shoe collection already!!

15 comments:

Katie said...

So glad to see you back! The beach picture is adorable :)

Kacie said...

Love Baby Glam's sequined shoes!

ladybear.me

Mademoiselle Poirot said...

Welcome back! You have been very busy indeed! Not sure if I'd mentioned it already - just in case I haven't - CONGRATULATIONS on a beautiful baby xo

Couture Carrie said...

Great to hear from you, darling ~ gorgeous post!
Love your new iPhone case!

xoxox,
CC

ourstyle4life said...

Hi, you have a nice blog. We will follow you, if you like you can follow us, too.

Lena at A Crimson Kiss said...

Oh my goodness, congratulations on Baby Glam! You've been up to such wonderful stuff–I can't wait to hear more!

LPFashionPhilosophy said...

So pretty!

ox from NYC!
davie+erica

LPFashionPhilosophy

Tanvi said...

Everything looks so cute and pretty. Glad to have you back.

∞ © tanvii.com ∞

Josie said...

I'm so thrilled for you and the new baby, Taj! And I can't wait to hear about all of your latest adventures.
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

Shirley Tay said...

Welcome back, my dear! All the best to motherhood! xoxo

janettaylor said...

Such a lovely post!

Karen said...

Yay, so excited to see your post in my email this morning!
Welcome back, looking forward to your posts! :)

allergic to vanilla said...

Holy cow, you have been up to a lot!! Congrats on the little one, perfect timing with the holidays coming up and all. I can't wait to hear more about the movie and this glam business venture. Stay well, love.

xo Carlina
AllergicToVanilla.com

Martina said...

Hey, good to see you again and ... CONGRATS mummy, so well done! Baby time is one of the best in life - sleepless, but filled with so much sweetness and LOVE! Have a happy thursday babe!

Rachel Jensen {Da Paura ♥} said...

Welcome back and congrats!!! xoxo

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...