Friday, December 14, 2012

Dear Santa

Super glad it's Friday! We've got another Christmas party to attend, a few more gifts to buy and some baking to do. I made a wish list for Santa. I hope he's reading!!  Although I feel very blessed to have the best gift this year- baby glam! She sure is growing fast and changing every week! I've got some fun mami glam diaries coming up that I think you guys will enjoy. I also did a DIY fireplace garland last night that I can't wait to share(preview on my instagram!) Hope you have a wonderful weekend dolls! xoxo -Keep It Glam! - Taj

6 comments:

Josie said...

That Rebecca Minkoff bag is so charming!
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

Sandy at Ooh La Frou Frou said...

Hi Taj! It was so good to see you stop by this week ... I've sooooo missed you too! How's the little glamorous one? And how's the big glamorous one, meaning the new house lol? I'm sure it's very beautiful. Since we moved in in July, we've been up to our necks in restoration projects on the first floor and it's starting to come together beautifully ... (what a lot of work) ... the kitchen will be next this winter and that's a big one! It was fun when I saw your pendant lamp on instagram, as that's exactly the type I'll be looking for for my own kitchen (a pair) to go over the marble-topped-island-to-be ;) What took us so long in the restoration so far was the tearing up of old floors and laying of new hardwood and refinishing plaster walls, etc. before I could even paint. (blah blah blah so want to get to the pretty part ;)

Happy holidays to you, sweet! Merry Merry! ~S

SANDY M Illustration
http://oohlafroufrou.blogspot.com

Flight of Fancy Girl said...

I want that YSL purse!!

Store: The Flight of Fancy Boutique

Shabby, Chic, & Cheap said...

Happy Holidays to you!!!

Shirley Tay said...

I'm back from my vacation & it's nice to be greeted by all the lovely shots again. Would love to own that gold bag! Happy holidays, Taj! xoxo

Marina H said...

I want everything from our wishlist too!! Amazing picks doll.


<3 Marina
Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...