Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Dreamy

 Two weeks until Christmas my favorite time of the year!
I bought some hot chocolate from Godiva and I've
been enjoying it every night as I sit and look at my pretty tree
and smell the aroma of my burning holiday candles!
I'm almost done shopping, just a few more special gifts to find.
I wrote out all my Christmas cards today, I just need to make it
to the post office and pick up some holiday stamps.  Isn't it the
the little details in everything that really matter? Hope your week is
going well so far. Are you done shopping? xoxo - Keep It Glam - Taj








   A city lit with chandeliers...wouldn't that be grand!

12 comments:

Hell Notes for Beauty™ said...

The details always count. Enjoy the holidays and yes almost done shopping, or so I always tell myself....lol

ninadollmakeup said...

I am nowhere near finished shopping i have hardly even started, its going to be a last minute rush i think x

Josie said...

What beautiful holiday inspiration! I love it, Taj.
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

Allison said...

Love the inspiration!
:)
Allison

A's Fashion Files
Win a $40 Giftcard for some JEWELRY! $10 to anyone who enters! :)
Shop Kawaii Kitsch by A on Etsy!

Adele said...

Gorgeous festive photos!
Happy Wednesday Hun xoxo
http://www.intotheblonde.com/

Fashion art and other fancies said...

Ahh very festive indeed. Preparing for the season;) XX

Vicky | The Golden Bun said...

Wonderful inspiration! I loove GLITTER!
From Paris with love, Vicky

The Golden Bun

allergic to vanilla said...

Girl, you rock- I love the Godiva hot chocolate statement! I posted today on the blog about the little things too, its really what makes the difference this holiday season.

xo Carlina
AllergictToVanilla.com

Karen said...

A city lit with chandeliers would be fabulous!!!
~Karen

Marina H said...

It's my favorite time of the year too doll. I love all the inspirational pics lady.

<3 Marina
Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

Pop Champagne said...

lovely inspirational pictures, and christmas cards! that's what i forgot this year!

GlamFabChameleon said...

Beautiful inspiring pictures!!
Enjoy your weekend!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...