Monday, December 3, 2012

Monday Glam

I'm loving this Marie Clair China editorial! Makes me want to bust out a tube of red lisptick!!

I spent the weekend decorating the house for Christmas and if you can beleive it, I've got three trees up! One green one in the living room, a white one in the dining room and a pink one in Baby Glam's nursury! Cray cray right! I don't care I love Christmas! I'll take some pics tonight and share them.  Have you started decorating yet? xoxo -Keep It Glam! - Taj





8 comments:

Elizabeth {Ms Classic Glamour} said...

Oh MY! I love these! Thanks so much for sharing. :)
Have a lovely day, Taj!
xoxo

Psycho Cat said...

Amazing make up!

Johanna V said...

Absolutely fabulous! This totally inspires me for my party makeup for Sunday, so big thanks for that :) <3

Josie said...

I LOVE all of these red lips!
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

Tanvi said...

Love the red lips. Striking!

Crazy & Co.

allergic to vanilla said...

This vampy look is perfect for the holidays!

xo Carlina
AllergicToVanilla.com

FASHION TALES said...

The lip colours are so gorgeous! xx

Martina said...

Ooooh! Am a fan of leo prints and fur things! Have a supe day doll!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...