Monday, January 21, 2013

Be Nice

My weekend was spent loading up on girl time with baby Glam.  She's 4 months now and is just starting
to really blossom into her personality.  It seems like I'm constatly editing out her clothes because she is
growing so fast! By the time I get something thru the wash, she is almost grown out of it sometimes!
I was putting away some of her newborn socks and got teary thinking how little she was and now she
is growing up! Oh a mother's heart!
I'm working on a new collection of paintings for my boutique and can't wait to share them with you.
Don't you believe that the more you surround yourself with the things you love, the more you are inspired?
I find art to be one of those things that gets my wheels turning. I'm constantly tearing pages from all kinds of sources, buying books, taking pictures of architecture, nature etc. and most importantly, allowing my mind to envision.  That is where the real secret lies.  Allowing yourself to be free to create!  Hope you have a productive week dolls! xoxo -Keep It Glam - Taj

5 comments:

Minda said...

That is so exciting! Can't wait to see pictures! :)

Janice Lunes said...

Great Post!

OMG I love baby's so much :)

Also cool illustration I like it :)

Love,

Jen

www.the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

janettaylor said...

So exciting.... and yes I am with Minda.

Mademoiselle Poirot said...

Oh, they grow up so fast... My mum used to say that and now so do I ;-) Having the time to be creative is just the best thing - enjoy! xo

Josie said...

I'm so glad you've been getting lots of time with your little sweetheart!
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...