Friday, January 4, 2013

New




 This past year was pretty amazing. The Director and I have a ritual every year at this time.
We take our journals to a special location, maybe the ocean, or a hike up a mountain.
It just has to be somewhere peacful and serene. Somewhere you can see God all around you.
We write our gratitudes and our dreams.  I think it's very important to write down
your dreams, and to think of them often, keeping them fresh in your mind.
My favorite thing about 2012 was being pregnant and the arrival of baby Glam.
Becoming a mom has changed my life forever and it is my greatest accomplishment.
I look forward to the great task of raising a child to be a light in this world. 
There is something about a mother's heart that opens your eyes to life
in a tender way, you become ever more compasionate, determined and brave.
We were blessed to buy our first home this year, and although it's been a lot of
work remodelling and the never-ending to-do list, I love it just the same.  It's been
a joy decorating each room as a blank canvas to paint a beautiful picture.  The layers
and depths, each providing opportunity for creativity.  It's been named the "Beach House"
as our favorite place together is the beach.  I've used warm sandy earth tones, cool
turquoise and blues and lots of glimmering silver.
I am truely happy to see what this new year holds. So many new hopes and dreams...
A new business venture for me, travel, the daily grind, juggling mommyhood and glamdom....I don't HAVE to do it all
but I want to!
Pinned Image
Wishing you all an Amazing year ahead! xoxo - Keep It Glam! -Taj

6 comments:

Mimi said...

hi taj! sorry i haven't stopped by in a while! congratulations on your baby and i wish your family all the best for 2013! :D

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

Liv Wareham said...

You are so inspiring, please don't ever stop writing :)

FASHIONCONTAINER said...

Beautiful pictures!


www.Fashioncontainer.com

Shabby, Chic, & Cheap said...

All the best for 2013!! Beautifully written

Emmanuella said...

I agree you're very inspiring I wish you all the best in 2013!

Punctuation Mark said...

wishing you the best on 2013!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...