Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Sunshine and Glamorous New Beginnings

For a while now I've been mentioning that I have an exciting new adventure that I am starting this year. It's been a work in progress, a definite leap of faith, and I happy to finally be able to share it with you! Soon I will be launching my very own boutique with all things glamorous! I am starting out small and keeping each piece special and fabulous. It's always been my dream to have my own business and I am looking forward to the wonderful opportunities that are sure to unfold. Stepping out into unchartered waters is defintely scary at times, but with a little faith, I've been amazed at the doors that have opened for me. I'm still working on setting up the exact launch date for the boutique, but now that I've let you in on my exciting news, I can share more details of my journey from here on and I hope that I can count on your loving support just like you have for this blog! xoxo -Keep It Glam- -Taj


6 comments:

Josie said...

What killer inspiration for the beginning of the new year! And I can't WAIT to see your new boutique!
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

Fash Era said...

great girl!! totally wishing u best of lukc in your new venture!
New post abt my new LV bag is up! :D
CHICNOVA JEWELRY GIVEAWAY - 3 lucky winners to be chosen on my blog.
www.fashionistaera.blogspot.com

Adele said...

That's so amazing, I wish you all the best with it!
Happy Wednesday Hun xoxo
http://www.intotheblonde.com/

Alice said...

Love those mantras, be great to see your boutique!

www.teapartywithalice.blogspot.com

Caroline said...

Congratulations!!! This is so exciting! Best of luck to you :)

Fashion-isha said...

That is so wonderful. I'm so happy for you and wish you the best of luck!
xo
Sharon

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...