Friday, January 25, 2013

Whatever is lovely

Planning out my weekend...staying focused on the lovely things...
I try not to get into the habit of only enjoying the weekends, but I sure
am happy it's the weekend! I am going thrift shopping on Saturday. I'm
on the hunt for a few special items that I am thinking about doing a makeover on.
One being a filing cabinet. I've got a super glam idea for making one over and I'll
be sure to take pics of the transformation.
I love this wallpaper pattern for one of baby glam's walls. I haven't decided yet though
if I should take the wallpaper plunge...have any of you put up wallpaper lately?
Accessories! I'm trying not to shop too much for clothes lately. My closet is bulging at the
seams, but I feel like I never have anything to wear!! Anyone else go thru this feeling? I decided to not buy for a while and enjoy what I have. But I have been on an accessories
fling. So many cute pieces to share next week!
Isn't this perfect for a glamorous kitchen! Haha imagine getting cake batter stuck on that!
I'm in the pre-production stages of planning for my upcoming photo shoot for my boutique!
It's so exciting getting to have full creative control! Dreams do come true girls!
I hope you have a wonderful weekend! Let me know what your plans are! I love hearing from you!
xoxo -Keep It Glam- Taj

7 comments:

Despina T. said...

amazing pics!so inspirational.happy weekend!

Stacey said...

love all these beautiful images! I wall papered my powder room and i'm thinking of doing another space:-). happy thrifting this weekend! xx

Rakhshan said...

lovely post! best of luck for your photography for the boutique! x

GlamorousGirl said...

cool post! i like it! :)

http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

georgia ~ gi gi said...

Happy Sunday Taj :)
Ooooooo, I can't wait to see your pics of your new and so exciting adventure!

I hope you found what your looking for thrifting!
Mwah
gi gi

Josie said...

I MUST own that sparkly KitchenAid!
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

Fay said...

My dear Taj Thankyou so much for your new year greeting and also to you I really must come back to blogging !! Im missing all these LOVELY THINGS !! I stared the new year in the south of France and had a fabulous waether and just spent the past 10 days in London where it SNOWED and went from minus 10 degs thru to 10 degrees crazy or what ! anyway Great to hear from you sweetpie Love fay xxx

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...