Tuesday, February 26, 2013

and when the birds sing their songs, I feel the fullness of life...

This week so far has been wonderfully warm.
The birds are singing their Spring song and happily, so am I.
I'm always drawn to the soft palette of colors this time of year.
With only a few days left of February, I am looking forward to phasing
out my winter collection of shoes and clothes and bringing in light
and airy pieces for Spring. Now that is something to chirp about! xoxo -Taj
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Pinned Image

6 comments:

Living_in_aShoe said...

beautiful pictures!

fifi said...

love the pastels in this post!! so looking forward to spring!!

VM Creation Atelier said...

OMG.................Taj,you are really stunning with all these images I feel that Spring come TRUE very soon!!!

Wish you lovely week,my dear;-)))*

Hugs,
***Violetta***

Josie said...

I'm outrageously jealous of your weather, Taj. I'm craving spring like nobody's business!
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

Martina said...

These pix evoke spring - yes - am sooooo ready for it now! Still snow here :( But maybe soon ,,, xx

InesMrs.Venus said...

Hi, Darling, Long time ago, that I have been here. I thought of you very often, cause I was so curious about your Baby!!! Is this amazing and adorable Beauty, wearing black lace on th little photo at the right side you?
I Love those wonderful Manolos!!!!

Hugs and kisses , Ines

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...