Monday, February 4, 2013

I Just Decided

Let's start this week of with laughter and smiles! It's going to be a good week dolls!
I finished up all my paperwork for my boutique! It's all starting to feel real now!
It kind of feels like standing at the base of a great mountain that I'm about to journey
up to.  A lot of hard work has already taken place, and I'm sure it's just the beginning.
Every step is part of my happiness, probably even more than the end result. I think
maybe that is how you know you're walking in destiny.
Hope you all had a great weekend! xoxo -Taj

ag Pinned Image

8 comments:

India said...

Nice pic!

B Allen @ What2Wear said...

well i needed this...nothing better than starting a week with laughter and smiles, good luck with your boutique :)
brooke @ what2wear

Mademoiselle S. said...

Pretty outfit, my dear! You look amazing! Do you want to follow each other? Just let me know! If you get a second, I'd love to hear your thoughts about my latest post :)

-Mademoiselle S.

http://mademoiselle-s-blog.blogspot.fr/

Superblondeep said...

nice pic! <3

Jessica said...

Very nice pic!!

The Fashion Heels
Facebook
Bloglovin
Twitter

allergic to vanilla said...

Sounds like the start to a great week, doll!

xo Carlina
AllergicToVanilla.com

Josie said...

I'm SO excited for you, Taj!
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

Tallia said...

This photo is filled with such joy!

www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...