Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Mix & Match

If you follow my blog, you know that I'm a zebra girl at heart, so I'm always drawn to black and white anything. So of course I'm happy it's trending again. Right now in my wardrobe, I'm loving mixing in metallics and neons, makes everything super chic and fresh. I put these looks together with the idea that you could mix and match almost every piece in different ways, which I love for work. The more ways you can envision yourself wearing a piece the better right! I think these are pretty classic pieces that can transition into summer as well. xoxo -Taj
Mix & Match...Neons, Metallics, B&W

9 comments:

Oh to Be a Muse said...

Taj, I am loving the black and white pieces, especially that black and white skirt! And the neon is a great accent.

fifi said...

love this color combo!! xo

Adele said...

Absolutely love this set!
Have a fab Thursday Hun xoxo
http://www.intotheblonde.com/

Emily Goswick said...

Wow. I'm loving these too!!! Great finds. Thank you for sharing! Would you like to follow each other??

xo
Emily
The Rancher's Daughter

Josie said...

I love this idea -- the Rebecca Minkoff bag is to die for.
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

Couture Carrie said...

Gorgeous selections, darling!
Love the neon pieces!

xoxox,
CC

Cherina said...

I'm seriously currently OBSESSED with NEON YELLOW. I mean, it's getting to the point where I'm telling myself, Cherina you don't need anything else neon, you have enough! LOL Seriously though, I love hints of neon in a black and white outfit! Totally my fave right now.

Just followed you :)
CheriTrendyStyle

t said...

I like the neon!

http://initialed.blogspot.com

Sandy at Ooh La Frou Frou said...

Beautiful pieces, I love them all ... I'm a huge fan of black and white too, in decor and fashion. For whatever reason my bff knows I always head to the black on the rack in the store lol! Have a wonderful weekend, sweet! xo ~S

SANDY M Illustration
http://oohlafroufrou.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...