Thursday, February 14, 2013

XOXO

Happy love day sweets! I hope your hearts are filled with love! This is baby glam's first Valentine's Day and as a new mom, I can honestly say, I never knew this kind of love until I had her. She reminds me everytime I see her little face how possible it is to love uncontrollably! When I think that I get to share all of it with the love of my life, the Director, I can't imagine a better bliss. Whether it's a child, a parent, a friend or a lover, I hope you extend your heart today and express your love! xoxo -Taj
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Pinned Image

10 comments:

fifi said...

Happy Valentine's Day Taj! xoxo

Josie said...

What fab inspiration... I hope you and your family have a very, very happy Valentine's Day, Taj!
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

Fashion art and other fancies said...

To you too! Loving those Red heels in first image.xx

allergic to vanilla said...

Aww this warms my heart- hope your day is swell!

xo Carlina
AllergicToVanilla.com
Win a Lace top on my blog now!

Rakhshan said...

those are some lovely pictures Taj! have a fun day! xx

Sandy at Ooh La Frou Frou said...

Hi lovely! I indeed had a wonderful day and hope you did too! Such sweetness having a baby to kiss up! ;) Have a great weekend, sweets! xoxox ~S

SANDY M Illustration
http://oohlafroufrou.blogspot.com

VM Creation Atelier said...

Oh,my..............just SOoooooooo stunning images,Taj:-)))*

Wish you a very wonderful weekend,

Hugs,
***Violetta***

Rachel {Da Paura ♥} said...

Stunning images and congrats again! So sweet. Happy belated Valentine's Day!

xo
Rachel

Zuzana Konecna said...

Very beautiful photos!

Jessica said...

Beautiful pics!!

The Fashion Heels
Facebook
Bloglovin
Twitter

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...