Friday, March 15, 2013

BH

Happy Weekend! Looks like we've got lots of sunshine in store here in LA! I'm headed to a dinner tonight in Beverly Hills with some very affluential ladies and I'm excited to pick their brains on being successful business women. Nothing I admire more than women who whole-heartedly support other young women. I also just want to stay home this weekend and get my closets organized! I'm going bananas with the clutter, I can't sleep at night! Do any of you get like that? I have to be organized! Oooh and it's St. Patrick's Day! Don't forget to wear green! xoxo -Tajphoebe tonkin zanita morgan 798x1200 Phoebe Tonkin by Zanita Morgan in Phoebe Takes LA for Fashion Gone Rogue
phoebe tonkin zanita morgan1 Phoebe Tonkin by Zanita Morgan in Phoebe Takes LA for Fashion Gone Rogue
phoebe tonkin zanita morgan4 798x1200 Phoebe Tonkin by Zanita Morgan in Phoebe Takes LA for Fashion Gone Rogue

phoebe tonkin zanita morgan8 Phoebe Tonkin by Zanita Morgan in Phoebe Takes LA for Fashion Gone Rogue
phoebe tonkin zanita morgan6 798x1200 Phoebe Tonkin by Zanita Morgan in Phoebe Takes LA for Fashion Gone Rogue

3 comments:

Ira Kharchenko said...

Amazing pics! So beautiful:)

http://theprintedsea.blogspot.de/

Josie said...

What a glam shoot! I hope you had a fabulous weekend, doll!
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

Annalisa Masella said...

beautiful images.

Pass on my blog and follow me if you like, I'd like that.
I'll leave my link http://annalisamasella.blogspot.it/
You can also find me on Facebook, instagram, chicisimo, lookbook, bloglovin, Fashiolista.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...