Monday, March 4, 2013

Desperate Soul

Chanel at her desk...wonder what she is drawing or writing?  Very creative women inspire me.
Takes something inside a person to take a chance on those things we put down in our sketchbooks or
journals and notebooks. A braveheart, a desperate soul. A desire to dream out loud and see it thru to fruition.  Where faith meets action.  I'm that woman, where secrets and melodies of hopes deferred were
finally cultivated.  Took such a long road to get to where I am. My braveheart beats loud in a city full of millions, but no one can hear it but me and God. xoxo -Taj 
Pinned Image

3 comments:

janettaylor said...

Thanks for your lovely comment, Honey! :)

Josie said...

I'm inspired by creativity, too -- I'm so jealous of those who can just come up with things.
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

trishie said...

Love that photo. Does make one wonder what she's creating.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...