Monday, March 25, 2013

Sweet

I love walking down the candy aile's in stores right now. All the pretty pastel colors everywhere! Of course I have to display my candy out where I can see it in the prettiest of tea cups and saucers. The Director says I'm banned from buying anymore Easter candy but I can't help myself! Even the baking sprinkles and sugars have to come home with me! My little bunnies that I have set around the house must hop around at night and nibble on all the candy....
Pastel Jordan Almonds


Sweet & Sour Jelly Beans

Speckled Little Eggs
Chocolate Malt Balls


Ready for Baking!

8 comments:

VM Creation Atelier said...

Aaaawwwww......SO sweet post,Taj:-)))*

Looks really amazing and just so Spring!!!

Hugs to you,glamour girl!

***Violetta***

allergic to vanilla said...

Confession- I LOVE easter candy- I usually buy them in bulk after the holiday so I can get 50% off- oh and it's usually all for me. ;)

xo Carlina
AllergicToVanilla.com

sulagna ™ said...

wow look at those colors..Baby Taj would be so excited seeing all these colors :) God Bless you guys..

Adele said...

They look so tempting!!!!
Classic trench giveaway on my blog!
Happy Tuesday Hun xoxo
http://www.intotheblonde.com/

InesMrs.Venus said...

Good Morning, Sweet,

all looks so tasty and the colors are wonderful.
Enjoy the time baking good things and looking at your sweet decoration.

Kisses, Ines

Kristina said...

such a cute post :)
would you like to follow each other on bloglovin ?

www.simplebutreal.com

Josie said...

I'm SUCH a sucker for holiday candy -- I'm trying sooo hard to wait until Easter to indulge!
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

Johanna V said...

Such pretty pictures! I'm hoping to buy my Easter candies tomorrow, too :) ♥

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...