Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Blooming

I'm back from a week of entertaining family. Back to business, and this weekend is a very special one coming up. I'm doing a photo shoot for my boutique finally! It's funny how things haven't slowed down one bit, but instead have gotten quite busy. As if to say: if you really want this it's only going to get crazier! Do you ever feel like that when you are working on something? A million other things seem to suddenly present themselves? Distractions, opportunities, etc. Well, it happens to me, and all I can say is bring it! I'm not pushing things to a later date! Another thing that gave me goose bumps this week was that I received my bank card with my business name on it! I couldn't have been more thrilled when I opened it! Nothing brings more joy than working on your dreams! Hoping you all are having a wonderful week so far! xo - Taj
Pinned Image


Pinned Image
Pinned Image

5 comments:

InesMrs.Venus said...

I can imagine, that it's not easy, having a little baby and being a businesswoman. So I hope, that you will always have the power you need for this stress. I wish you a lot of fun for your photoshoot!
I love the pics! It's my favourite color in the moment. And I am in love with the shoes ans the dress!
Hugs and Misses, Ines

Josie said...

I love all of this pretty mint inspiration!
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

devorelebeaumonstre. said...

great photos!

devorelebeaumonstre.com xx

michelle_ said...

love the mint inspirations !

GLISTERS AND BLISTERS

Gozika said...

Loving the pastilles! Mmmmm...can't wait for summer to arrive here!

xoxo Gozika

http://gozikasjournal.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...