Monday, April 22, 2013

Neon and Floral

This past weekend was super hot here in LA. We had 90's already which means it's
going to be a hot summer! I did some spring cleaning/decorating around the house and I'm waiting
on one more bookshelf to come in for my living room.  I'm doing a whole custom
wall of bookshelves for all my books! I still have no idea where I'm going to put all
my cookbooks though. I collect cookbooks like I'm a master chef or something! My vintage Julia Child
books are my fav! I wore this gorg eShakti dress yesterday, it just makes me happy to look at it.
It reminds me of a Lilly Pulitzer doesn't it!  I just needed an excuse to wear my new neon BCBG's too,
is anybody else out there obsessed with neon right now? I swear I'm having flashbacks to sixth grade!
xoxo - Keept It Glam - Taj
(Dress: eShakti, clutch: American Apparel, Shoes, BCBG, Necklace: H&M, Sunglasses: Dior)

9 comments:

Living_in_aShoe said...

those shoes are amazing!

Cherina said...

AAAH! neon pumps!! Yes! Glad you jumped on it!

xox,cheri
www.cheritrendystyle.com

Josie said...

You look adorable, Taj! The colors are soooo fun and cheery.
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

Minda said...

Glam! That is such a sunny and beautiful dress! You look stunning :)
I have missed checking out your blog!!!

-Minda

http://aforcethatcanshaketheworld.blogspot.com/

allergic to vanilla said...

That dress! The colors are perfection!

xo Carlina
AllergicToVanilla.com

InesMrs.Venus said...

You are looking so springlike, I love your style!
I am not a fan of neon for myself, cause I wear rarely colorful dresses, but I like it !
Enjoy your hot temperatures! Here is it still cold and rainy.
A big hug to you, beautiful Lady and a big kiss for Baby Glam :-)
Love, Ines

janettaylor said...

What a lovely summery look! :)

charmeuse said...

beautiful dress <3

www.charmeusee.blogspot.com

Johanna V said...

So gorgeous! I love that dress! :) And yes, I think many of us love neon right now <3

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...