Monday, May 13, 2013

blush

Pinned Image
Weekend flew by! I had breakfast in bed yesterday followed by lots of
lounging by the pool since it was 100 degrees and too hot to do little else!
I'm working on the final touches for my boutique and I am hoping to have
my launch very soon, in the next two weeks! Amazing how many set backs
I've had recently, but that won't stop me, I'm pressing full steam ahead!
I hope you had a wonderful weekend? I'm headed out to cut my roses and
make bouquets for all the rooms. The bushes are overflowing with flowers
and smell sweet as can be. 
anPinned Image
Pinned Image
Pinned Image

Pinned Image
Pinned Image

4 comments:

Josie said...

I'm OBSESSED with this hue -- in clothes, makeup, and nails -- for spring. SO gorgeous.
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

InesMrs.Venus said...

Those pics are heavenly! I like this powdry colors. And Shalimar....hmmmm my favourite !
Your weekend sounds great. Here is it cold and rainy.
Enjoy your week!
Love, Ines

janettaylor said...

Beautiful photos!

Margarita Bloom said...

I'm just in love with this post...blush pink is so pretty. Makes me feel all romantic. Oh, you have a boutique!!? What kind? Is it an online boutique or an actual store front? How exciting!! xx

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...