Thursday, May 9, 2013

Life Does Whatever Necessary to Mold Us Into Shape & Prepare Us For Greatness

This past week has been a trying one for me. Metaphorically speaking, I've been walking through the valley as they say. I know many a blogger appears to have a pretty fabulous and problem free life but if you prick any of us we all will surely bleed! I know that I don't follow blogs to read about other people's problems, but there is a certain aspect of humanity and personalization that is absent many times. I think a picture can be painted that life is always perfect in the blog world and as women I find that actually sharing some of our trials along with our successes with each other is much more meaningful. Don't get me wrong, I like to escape into this wonderful world of creativity and passion for art, beauty and fashion as an escape just as much as the next gal, but I wonder, is there courage in sharing and connecting on a deeper level that is much more satisfying? Life is mountains and valleys and the in-betweens. I think for me, I like the whole picture every once in a while not just the perfect mountain tops. What do you think? As a blogger do you ever share? xx -Taj




Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Pinned Image

3 comments:

Minda said...

I am so sorry to hear that you have been going through rough waters.
I do tend to share every once and a great while. My older blog got me through a lot of tough times because I was bad at verbal words I found writing much easier. It lifted me up and I could sort through any old problem once I wrote them down. I also got in more trouble for writing the honest truth down but mostly because it was the naked truth as I saw it for the world to see.
I do believe in writing honestly. For my new blog I wanted it to be where I share my honest feelings although as of late it has just been a place to post my pictures because that seemed safest.
I know write down my problems and make them into poetry and post them anonymously on tumblr for the world to see.
I wish you best of luck, I will be praying for you if that's all right, and I hope to hear that you are doing well very soon. Keep writing honestly :)

<3 Minda

http://aforcethatcanshaketheworld.blogspot.com/

InesMrs.Venus said...

Darling, I know, what you mean. I adapt my blog to this blogworld. I've never made pics of my fashion or shoes, but I thought nobody is interested in thoughts of a runner or a woman as I am. I wanted to delete my blog very often, cause it takes time to write and making lots of pics and nobody leaves a comment, cause I am not fascinating enough. And I doubt every day, if it's right to go on. But I think. It's better to have only a few comments, that are deep from the soul and from wonderful women like you and Sandy, than from thousand other people... my mother wrote me in my birthday card: for the world you are nothing, but for some you are the world.
I know, since you are mother your posts changed and your comments shrinked. But you showed me, that there is more than glamour and glitter in your life and that's why I feel very connected with you.
The book you present today at instagram , I own too... I have a lot of books of Louise Hay and Doreen Virtue. Positive affirmations are a part of me. I practice them every day, i like it while running...
Stay as you are: a woman seeing with your heart and not only with your eyes.
Hope, you feel good and your little Glammy, too:-))
A big hug and kisses, Ines

Couture Carrie said...

Beautiful and heartfelt post, darling!

xoxox,
CC

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...