Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Boutique Launch: GLAMERATTI

Hi sweets!

I'm so excited to finally share with you the launch of my online boutique GLAMERATTI!!
It has been a long while in the works and I am beyond excited to see one of my passions finally
come into fruition! I hope you will pop over and take a look for yourself!  My followers of
 this blog GG have been so supportive of me on this journey and I can't thank you enough for the love!
Stay tuned for the next chapter of all things glam!! I hope you will share my exciting news
 with your readers too!  xoxo -Taj

www.glameratti.com


p.s. follow the Glameratti Instagram page for special announcements! @glameratti_xo

6 comments:

Valerie Falcon said...

Hi Love! your boutique will be doing some shopping! and i love the handbag will you be getting more handbags. hugs Val

InesMrs.Venus said...

Congratulation!!! I wish you success!
Love, Ines

VM Creation Atelier said...

Taj,dear!!!

CONGRATS many many times....:)))*

SO happy for you,you boutique is amazing,just glamour and so beautiful,girl!

Hugs to you and success:)*

***Violetta***

Josie said...

YAY! Taj, I'm so excited for you and I can't wait to check it out!
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

Karen said...

Congrats! Very lovely!
~Karen
http://fashionboardconfessional.blogspot.com

Marina H said...

YAY Congrats and can't wait.

<3 Marina
Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...