Monday, June 3, 2013

Candy


               Hello dears!

                Hope you are having a great start of the week! I wanted to share a little sneak peak
                of one of my pieces from the boutique! This pink sequins dress is so glam you guys are
                going to love it! I've got just one last minute thing I am working on and then I will
                announce the launch finally!
                I found these precious french mints the other day in such beautiful pastel colors that
                I couldn't resist them!
                          Have a sweet week!  xx-Taj




4 comments:

FASHION TALES said...

I like the charming pink colour! Very pretty! /Madison

allergic to vanilla said...

Very cute- the dress and the candy. ;)

xo Carlina
AllergicToVanilla.com

Josie said...

That top photo is so stunning.
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

InesMrs.Venus said...

Wonderful tender colors!

Thank you for all your lovely comments and compliments! I enjoy your visits!

Good luck for your opening!

Love, Ines

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...