Friday, June 14, 2013

Moments

Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Happy weekend!
This week flew by for me.  Thank you to those who have wished me
 well on the boutique launch!
 This is such an exciting time for me, I am just soaking it all in!
We are getting ready for a trip to San Antonio next week so I'll be
 packing this weekend. 
We're going to a wedding and this will baby baby glam's first time on a plane
so I'm curious to see how that experience goes. Any mom's have any advice? 
I just hope she doesn't have a meltdown!!
 She likes to be out in the mix of people so I am hoping it will be okay for her.
I need to catch up with a lot of you, I haven't had time this week to
 read any blogs! Gasp, I know!  I hope you have a great weekend! xoxo -Keep It Glam - Taj




7 comments:

VM Creation Atelier said...

Have a wonderful weekend,Taj:)))*

SO stunning images....especially that beautiful girl in the mirror!

Hugs,
***Violetta***

Janet Taylor said...

Love the first pick!


Josie said...

I love all of these polka dots, doll! Hope all went well traveling this weekend!
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

InesMrs.Venus said...

The first pic is wonderful.
Enjoy your wedding!
Love, Ines

Sandy at Ooh La Frou Frou said...

Hi Taj! Have a great time in San Antonio and can't wait to hear how Baby Glam does! Sending hugs! xo ~S

SANDY M Illustration
http://oohlafroufrou.blogspot.com

Rhia said...

Wonderful photos! Have a great weekend and happy trip! :)

Marina H said...

WoW doll congrats on your upcoming boutique it's been a minute since my last visit (insert sad face) but super crazy busy and trying to find time to visit my favorite bloggers it's becoming harder and harder.

Anyway girl I wish you a great trip and I'm sure your glam baby would be just fine. Be safe honey.

<3 Marina
Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...