Friday, June 7, 2013

Weekend Pleasures

Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
                 Hi dears,
I don't know about you, but I am ready for the weekend and all it's pleasures.
It's been a hectic week for me, and I'm ready to put it behind me.  I'm craving
morning coffee outdoors, a little sweet place to eat outdoors and people watch, some
catching up on my stack of magazines, and having absolutely nothing on my calendar for once!
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend too!
Hugs,
Taj

5 comments:

Minda said...

Amen, Taj <3 I hear ya. Although my weekend is gonna be hectic as well but hey it's gonna be great!
Hang in there, love <3

You always have the most inspiring and magical photos.

http://aforcethatcanshaketheworld.blogspot.com/

Josie said...

I'm SO ready for the weekend. Have a fun one!
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

Ira Kharchenko said...

Amazing pics! So inspiring:)

bloglovin.com/blog/3880191

Regine Karpel said...

Love these!
www.rsrue.blogspot.com
The first one especially!

Purple Ivy said...

Love that second photo.

xoxo
Ivy
http://www.purrpleivy.com/

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...